One Ultimate is back [On hamachi and for testers]

12/02/2013 19:19 diamondopp#46
:rtfm:
you need pw en username !!!!!!'
12/04/2013 13:32 omnidrix#47
how to play please ??
12/05/2013 19:23 diamondopp#48
pliks contakt me on skyp name:bugi
12/06/2013 22:58 Alejandro:ARG:#49
I would say the server password please?
12/07/2013 18:16 emrepal3#50
Why i must trust you? I would not complain. I'm just playing game oynarım
In what you gonna help it ? I do not know. I'm just playing game oynarım
A bit of you ? I'm 17 years old I'm [ tr2 legend
12/08/2013 13:29 sandschule#51
Me please Skype:tranks197346825
12/08/2013 14:24 lediesa#52
add me kuriilp
12/08/2013 16:21 sergyu_1#53
Why i must trust you? i had been in original dehackerownz private server, but he never opened it anymore. i've been in 3 UG and i am a trustful member.
In what you gonna help it ? any bug i can found i write it, with video proof. i can help with events ideea.
A bit of you ? i play DO from 2010, i am good in pvp fightnings, i play lol in pvp too so my specialty is pvp.
if you care to consider, add me on skype, sergyu_21 .
12/18/2013 12:29 Aziazel#54
Why i must trust you? Cuz i have played to this game when it's starts and i would like to play to again without some bad things.
In what you gonna help it ? I'm a good player :D
A bit of you ? i'm 19 and i love playing to a lot of games :)
12/21/2013 07:49 emrepal3#55
Why i must trust you? I just play game
In what you gonna help it ? I was just testing I to enter the game only 1 times, I wanna enter only
A bit of you ? 64bit :) age 22
12/21/2013 09:45 Darkstorm23#56
Why i must trust you? Oh you can't really trust anyone but I'm honest to keep all secrets :)
In what you gonna help it ? I play DarkOrbit now for over 6 Years so I'm good in fight and also I can find out bugs(like the config bug in DO)
A bit of you ? I'm 16 Years old and I play Darkorbit since 2007 so it would be nice to be on a Server where you didn't have to gain ur. and cr. all the time to get x4 and thoes things
01/26/2014 18:19 AGENERALA#57
Hello..
Why i must trust you? Because, i had too server, but only on "HAMACHI" and i helped search bugs, on server "The Coolers"..
In what you gonna help it ? I wanted help you search any bugs and help fix it..
A bit of you ? Please :D Oh, ok iŽam 19 years, i play Dark Orbit, from him start, i have any experience with this game.
Thx if you read it :-)
01/26/2014 18:35 Davidide12#58
Why i must trust you? I wan't to play and test the server i'm active 24/7 trust and i will try to ask my friends if they wan't and they will apply here and your server will have more players + i have 1 hamachi with 2/50 not 2/5 .. .. Just for fun i never do bad fo ya :v
In what you gonna help it ? Bug,graphics,news,editing,plugin files,programs,cracking
A bit of you ?Hello my name is David, they call me roxar or rexar or raxor or roxor. -........-
I like workout &Drink meeting friend on internet and in-reality.

I dont like to be again in jail.
Always keep yo head up and hands on it
Drink fo laif !

Do you agree to follow instructions?: Ofc, i do. I read everything , no matter how is big.

<18:34:14> Trying to resolve hostname batcher-hosting1.servegame.com
<18:34:18> Trying to connect to server on batcher-hosting1.servegame.com:5999
<18:34:23> Failed to connect to server , please make a new ts3 server.

e-mail : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
skype: modernwarfare.3
01/26/2014 18:41 Mr.Bean™#59
Skype:Wrras61
01/26/2014 21:07 emrepal3#60
Does purchases continues?
send me message out Epvp