[Release] PixelStealth (Multilanguage Palladium Pixel Bot)

11/03/2013 14:06 dasti555#46
Palla by palavia is free but premium have more functions.
11/03/2013 14:12 PrdlyAndel#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasti555 View Post
Palla by palavia is free but premium have more functions.
Palla by Pallavia has brake every 10 or 20 minutes
11/03/2013 14:35 dasti555#48
Yes that's true. But is also free.
11/03/2013 14:45 Re.play#49
but Palla by Pallavia does not work everyone and many people have a problem with them
11/03/2013 15:04 melikhan#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re.play View Post
but Palla by Pallavia does not work everyone and many people have a problem with them
It's because they don't follow the instructions and just ask it in the thread without even reading it... Or theyjust don't have got the requirements that the program needs to run properly ;)
11/03/2013 22:10 bestbots_support#51
even if source of rothia (which rothia himself put the source) I dont know why you blame him... he make to work, rothia he didnt update anymore.. so is good.

if you dont like it just leave the thread or respect the work
11/04/2013 19:01 raddy28#52
sbírá to to je pravda ale věčinu času to stojí na místě a nehejbe se to,pak se to rozjede sebere 2 kusy palla a zas to stoji 10 sekund snad ...at to sbírá rychleji kemo.
11/04/2013 19:20 PrdlyAndel#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by raddy28 View Post
sbírá to to je pravda ale věčinu času to stojí na místě a nehejbe se to,pak se to rozjede sebere 2 kusy palla a zas to stoji 10 sekund snad ...at to sbírá rychleji kemo.
Only english or german you can speak here please :)
11/04/2013 19:25 dasti555#54
So when he write it in czech. I translate it. Because this problem i have too ;)

Bot collect few palla then only stay and do nothing. Then collect 2 palla and again stay. Make it more faster.

Thx.
11/04/2013 19:56 karahanre#55
Do you want to Turkish translation?
11/05/2013 14:52 Daniello2721#56
This bot bypasses very much palladium. Injury that this bot doesn't kill aliens ... If it will kill aliens, so far it would be the best pixelbot for palladium, at least for me ;)
But it's not bad ;) Now I collect palladium by this bot - fuso's bot don't collect palladium ;/
11/05/2013 15:15 necenzurat#57
Can I be banned? may make it reveal? Have you any tips as bots only 8 hours ?
11/05/2013 18:12 fuso98#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniello2721 View Post
This bot bypasses very much palladium. Injury that this bot doesn't kill aliens ... If it will kill aliens, so far it would be the best pixelbot for palladium, at least for me ;)
But it's not bad ;) Now I collect palladium by this bot - fuso's bot don't collect palladium ;/
Lol it's the same logic ;)
11/07/2013 15:47 PrdlyAndel#59
I hope fuso bot will be better than my :DDD Fuso is very good programator so I think in near future you will see better bot on Palladium than Palla by Pallavia :)
11/07/2013 15:48 teruru#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrdlyAndel View Post
I hope fuso bot will be better than my :DDD Fuso is very good programator so I think in near future you will see better bot on Palladium than Palla by Pallavia :)
Could be better, but no one will use it, as you will get banned ;)