So I decided to try and unpack sro_client.exe, but I ran into a problem. I'm on windows 7, not XP or lower, so this Stripper 2.13 Beta 9 will not work.
Notice: The program is detected as a virus by several virus programs. I cannot say for sure how safe the program is because I've never used it before. My Anti-virus didn't detect it as a virus of any kind. (Nod32).
Here is a small guide for unpacking the sro_client.exe, although I've never done it myself.
1. Copy sro_client.exe into the same directory as _stripper.exe
2. Run the _stripperX.exe
3. Not sure what happens after that, but I would assume it auto unpacks the client, or asks you what you want to do with it.
sro_client.exe Install Directories:
XP Users: C:\Program Files\Silkroad\sro_client.exe
Vista(32 Bit): C:\Program Files\Silkroad\sro_client.exe
Vista(64 Bit): C:\Program Files (x86)\Silkroad\sro_client.exe
Win7(32 Bit): C:\Program Files\Silkroad\sro_client.exe
Win7(64 Bit): C:\Program Files (x86)\Silkroad\sro_client.exe
Download Link for Stripper 2.13 Beta 9 Below:
Code:
Virus Total Link ([COLOR="red"]18/42[/COLOR]): https://www.virustotal.com/file/e42a9cd5478d48b8781452461f950b7345ff3fb050c8bed8a251d5688a5e762e/analysis/1344792498/
Stripper 2.13 Beta 9:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]