Darkrobit Remix Warcraft 3

09/20/2013 15:17 MortySvK#46
ok guys next week i will present first 4 maps(MMO maps 1-1,1-2,1-3,1-4)... it will be test1 :p...
Ship for test:Vengeance
Lasers:35 LF-4
Generators:15 B02 installed
8Iris: this will give you some HP
HST-1 no HST-2
RSB ability(no RSB munition)
Automatic x4 ammo
:handsdown:
+ New Trailer coming and you will see what i created
09/20/2013 17:49 Madatek#47
WOw, ur finally back, i was just wondering about your project :D
09/21/2013 08:27 riveгḁ™#48
LOL, yea this is verry good game. I like it.
09/23/2013 22:20 neverdiedooms#49
I wait if you public this game
09/23/2013 22:35 Lawliet™#50
Good luck.
I Like much WarCraft. It's a really good game.
Nice project.
I hope it will get released soon. :)

- Lawliet
09/24/2013 19:02 MortySvK#51
My custom Graphic :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Goliath is not 100% made! instead of white colour will be other :P

untill sunday I should made a test :D i hope i will be fast and sunday it comes
09/25/2013 00:44 POGROMCA2#52
Good job :)
09/30/2013 19:10 MortySvK#53
I was thinking that i would start TEST MAP yesterday :) ... But I made more than i wanted :) ... so Release will be there in first or second week of October.
Game will be FREE, we expect some donations :D when we made this game Free
Here is new video


And New Devolarium.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/30/2013 21:50 neverdiedooms#54
with what programm you do this?
09/30/2013 22:08 MortySvK#55
Gmax+3Ds Max+Mikshape
map is maked by Object editor+Trigger editor+ Jass Proggraming
10/02/2013 16:51 JustManSK#56
Hi guys I am new little developer of this map in Warcraft 3 :)
Game will be FREE after discussion

You can DONATEus if you like it.
Map comes on Saturday/Sunday

We make a new thread,for now please
#closerequest