--- SKIN CODES ---

05/13/2013 17:45 TumahaB#46
updated :)

send me a pn with the skin you want, and your price imagination / skype name

prices reduced by 5 € each skin :)
05/14/2013 18:36 TumahaB#47
Special Offer:

3 Skin Codes = 50 Euro

Excluded: Alistar and Ryze.
All other skin codes are available with this offer.
05/15/2013 19:24 TumahaB#48
Special Offer Today:

Alistar and Ryze = together 120€

Single Price 75 €.
05/15/2013 19:35 Mister Insane#49
Price Riot Singed EUW?
05/15/2013 23:39 Phonsi#50
Pax Twisted Fate how much?
05/16/2013 17:27 TumahaB#51
Send me requests Via PN pls, thx.
05/16/2013 19:18 d3lph!c#52
Tried to deal with him 1x Twisted Fate with MM. Yesterday all points were be spoken and today ofc both are sold. Yesterday 1 and today.

1. First post of this thread was edited today, but theres nothing to see, about a sold TF, its the same number to sell, like yesterday and ofc he will never update the number of available skins. -> strange and unserious, so be careful



Edit:
Now 1. post is updated again and it seems to be updated for sold skins.

My tipp, only with MM. Safety first.
05/16/2013 20:16 TumahaB#53
LoL.
I told you yesterday I will not safe any skins for you.
I will sell them all as soon as possible.

Is it my problem or yours, if you need a whole day to get a PSC?
Definetly not mine ;).

And I told you many times : "I WILL NOT SAFE ANY SKINS."

Gtfo if you can't live with the fact.

PS: I am getting tomorrow new ones, so try your luck if you don't suck in getting your PSC in time ;)


Quote:
Originally Posted by d3lph!c View Post

My tipp, only with MM. Safety first.

Ofc MM is the most safety thing.
But it wont be possible to deal with a MM all the time if you have to contact the Support for letting them turn your NA Codes into EU Codes ;)
05/16/2013 20:29 RadioShackZ#54
How much jax skin?
05/16/2013 20:30 TumahaB#55
Request prices @PNs plx..
05/17/2013 05:35 d3lph!c#56
Like i told you, theres nothing to be changed by Riot supp. I would transfer to NA. The costs are small for it.

We will see. I will trade only over MM with you.
05/17/2013 07:17 Meinschatten#57
Do you go first ?
I'm interessted in Singed+Caitlyn
05/17/2013 07:30 buffay#58
how much for
1x Riot singed
1xPax Jax
1xPax Sivir
05/17/2013 18:18 TumahaB#59
Updated list.

New:

Championship Riven

Only 1x available - get her fast.
05/17/2013 18:20 Meinschatten#60
Pm me now ! Iam Interessted in riven Singed and cait!!!!!!!