SJSRO IS DOWN

04/21/2009 15:32 mandaloske#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin99 View Post
and i love kid who keeps double posting many times.

reported.
yeah yeah, keep reporting ;DD :handsdown:
04/21/2009 15:39 Back2Basics#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by sariuxas View Post
noobs spammer
And tell me , what you did right now isn't spam? Fucking ingrate.
04/21/2009 15:45 lBrat_Rusl#48
SJ SRO is online or? Im gettin inspection!
04/21/2009 15:47 mandaloske#49
Yes, it is online, soon i will have lvl 69 ^^ and i keep boting ^^ Dance dance
04/21/2009 16:07 Hussert#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by devillinchen View Post
naja dein englisch ist ganz gut...
they minimize the server capacity for a while i think....

~ Mergerd Posts ~
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] next time

i get the info from the game... iwas was online..
the gm has postet blöa bla server ist closed for check and repair crashed data's
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandaloske View Post
chinese private servers sucks ;D cause tons of lag ;D

~ Mergerd Posts ~
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] next time

I have acc and more than one ;D i have 90 full str glavie, 87 s/s 87 spear 68 bow ;DDD so im not angry and im not crying ;D just funny that they close server for lag ;D lag was all time ;D from the beginning to now ;D they will not fix any lag problems ;D lags, cause they haven't good HDD... so i think that, i dont know how u think ;D:D:D

Anyway both servers are offline is it weird? ;D
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandaloske View Post
Euro ;DDDD wahahaha the best joke i have ever read ;DDDD

~ Mergerd Posts ~
Use [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] next time

I love angry kids ;DDD :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
# Merged Posts (Multiple)

Ever heard of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] or [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] before?

Anyway, spamming have increased insanely here. Especially with "Registration" and "Server is down" threads as well.

So, you may not like what might gonna happen here but it's for the best of this section.
I will ask the admins to set up a "Moderation Queue" on this section. Just the same exact on the hacks section, This way, all threads posted here will have to go through our, mods, check before it's visible to you guys in public.

In other words, no more spamming threads!
I just need the admins acceptance now.

I know this is a discussion section but lots of you guys have changed it to a spamming section!

# Closed