[Event] PSC Promo Codes for DARKORBIT

12/16/2012 09:43 I'mnotanoob#46
Because my Photoshop won't work i did this :

Christmas it's the most,
Beautiful time of the year.
All the great things,
Are happening here.
The time to tell,
That you love that special one.
And all the fear for that,
Is really gone.
The time that,
You are together.
The time where,
Nothing matter.
The streets are filled,
With white snow.
Thinking about memories,
Many years ago.
12/16/2012 09:51 Terraya#47
well im interested in the day 21.12.2012, many ppls saying the "maya calendar" has endet and we will die but it isnt true, the "maya calendar" didnt end .. if there are ppls which can read it ... the "maya calendar" dont stop there are some thousands of years more in it.

the other thing is the "Nostradamus effect" hes "prophecy´s" were all exactly .. thats amazing, the sad thing about is he said that the day "21.12.2012" the world will end, meteors will falling on the earth, tsunamis will flood the streets, ppls will loose there home, but well there are many documentations about, lets hope that this one "prophecy" of him is not true.

21.12.2012 the birthday of my brother :)
Well hope i get one key.
12/16/2012 10:12 lejkq15#48
FRAG! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!



[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/16/2012 10:25 KarloBiznis#49
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Hope you like this :D
12/16/2012 11:18 luxe1#50
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/16/2012 11:34 silrox#51
“SANTA” rearranged is “SATAN”…I’m on to you fat man.
Hope you guys dont mind this :)
12/16/2012 11:34 ExtremReality#52
Nice action haha nice nice
12/16/2012 12:44 'Real™#53
Codes sent to:
michalodzien
Deamonik69
Mladen3Gajic
xdag1
myron836
I'mnotanoob
lejkq15
luxe1
mariusinhoo

Keep it going :)
12/16/2012 13:06 Prime.™#54
In 1938, Time Magazine chose Adolf Hitler for man of the year

It is the real Truth :)

In 2012 12 16 , The Frag will choose me for send 310euro code

It will be the real Truth :)
12/16/2012 13:12 WopwopIsHot#55
I like Poems :)

I keep my snowman in the freezer
Just behind the pies
He likes it there, he told me so
I can see it in his eyes.
I made him on a cold, cold morning
When the snow was fresh and deep
Now he sits in the freezer
Near the fish that we got cheap.

I keep my snowman in the freezer
And look at him each day.
If I’d left him in the garden
He’d simply have melted away.

But now he’s like my Grandma
Living somewhere safe and nice;
He’s in a frosty, snowy palace
On a throne of coldest ice.

I keep my snowman in the freezer
Near a lump of frozen beef
And I’ve got a treat for him in August:
I’m taking him to Tenerife!
12/16/2012 13:12 javivideo#56
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Cool film.
12/16/2012 13:27 manuelzierler#57
Its so funny to watch people want to get 5 € omg come on guys its just 5€ :D
12/16/2012 13:29 Rofpantoffel#58
Check your pm The.FraG :)
Btw, Frag is that not a game ? ^^
12/16/2012 13:33 ReapeRLv#59
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/16/2012 13:36 lakey225#60
best tip ever stay away from yellow snow