[Release] Backyard monsters hack v5559

11/23/2012 00:41 bymhackerlvl48#46
hey i need help making a hack can anyone help me
11/23/2012 01:05 dragonslyr1992#47
I am making my own hack as well. Problem is that The swf file we can modify to make the hack, for some reason is not able to run through charles or something. It stays at the logging in screen, and doesnt go into the game. Ive cleared cache and everything. wont work. I think they do something so that the game will continue thier swf...
11/23/2012 01:07 Tec Net#48
Nice job man ! *__*
11/23/2012 01:13 Anita_#49
You need to update the morgs.swf in your decompiler folder, first delete morgs.swf.

download a new one by clicking the link.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
when it loads and says logging in then just click, File - Save As
Now change its name to morgs.swf and put it in your decompiler folder.
Now try make a new hack and it will work.
11/23/2012 05:01 unhappyboy#50
@anita ^ i still dunno wad it mean @@

yes !! can dy thanks ^^
11/23/2012 05:44 dragonslyr1992#51
I HAVE CREATED MY OWN HACK!!!!! :D I will complete the rest of it later. But I am so excited :) VERY big thanks to Morg888, and Anita. You have both been very helpful, and I have always loved your hacks. Thank you for guiding me to this. :) I will keep in touch, And maybe you guys can help show me a few little tricks sometime! :D
11/23/2012 07:53 neomam#52
Word of advice, be careful who you share it with and where you share it, because lots of people will misuse it.
11/23/2012 09:45 dragonslyr1992#53
I know and understand. I will at this point in time be the only one using it. I just need to find out how to change other neat little things in the game. :)
11/23/2012 22:00 d_ghostshadow#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita_ View Post
You need to update the morgs.swf in your decompiler folder, first delete morgs.swf.

download a new one by clicking the link.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
when it loads and says logging in then just click, File - Save As
Now change its name to morgs.swf and put it in your decompiler folder.
Now try make a new hack and it will work.
Hi Anita,

I'm sorry but I need to ask some question about this link and how to edit it..

I got the link and I copy and paste it to a new tab, and all I can see is a logging page, but there is no tab that says file where I can save it, can you please teach me on what program do I need do I use to download this link so I can save it as "save as" then,

do I need a decompiler program? what type? can I get it anywhere?

I do follow your tutorial about"make your own hack" and I was able to run it making some upgrade just for testing Like the health and damage of the Champion, when I patched it, it load but when i try to attack an outpost or enemy yard, I return back automatically to my base that it look I'm going to attack my own yard :confused:

I'm just a newbie and really wanna learn this stuff, can you PM me on how and what are the programs do I need to do this stuff?

I hope you can teach and looking forward to learn, i think this stuff can help me if I am going to study dreamweaver and My SQL soon.

Thank you in advance and more speed to you and your father sir Morgs888
11/23/2012 23:08 TenSaakMak#55
Just cus you can create a hack don't means anything, Morg showed me this long ago.. if you can't remove the checkers your own hack is useless
11/24/2012 00:52 dragonslyr1992#56
my hack isnt useless.... I have already used it. And it was working just fine.
11/24/2012 01:31 leomona#57
guys can you please help me how can i download the file? thank you
11/24/2012 02:52 Reffo7#58
I've used "superpokeys" before without checkers. Guess what, I was banned within 4 hours. I don't dare using this hack. A little bit stronger daves and champs is ok.
11/24/2012 03:20 Anita_#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reffo7 View Post
I've used "superpokeys" before without checkers. Guess what, I was banned within 4 hours. I don't dare using this hack. A little bit stronger daves and champs is ok.
It wasnt the super pokeys that got you banned.
you jumped too many levels or upgraded things to level 10 to quick.

look at this. if you keep picking mushrooms with shiny then it gives oops after 147 mushrooms
How to get past that?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/24/2012 07:24 Atheer88#60
WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU GUYS ...
STAY OUT OF THE MASHROOOMS AND THE SHINY!!!
THIS WHAT GETS YOU BANNED !!!