•Exillium• 60 cap• [Fun/Pve/Job]• [Oldschool]•

11/06/2012 19:40 caine_neros#46
Yes, they got experience in DDoS protection , they don't have a DDoS protection , they know how to deal to not get DDoS-ed...
11/06/2012 19:59 Rikkarudo#47
seriously...

what made Silkroad so much fun back in the day was the lack of overpowered fuck-tards.. whoever had the most character and balls would be the best cause they'd be the ones who'd motivate the biggest group of ppl to fight...

humpf, it's so basic that having to explain it gets me bored.
11/06/2012 20:05 XpR#48
It's not possible to get the old fun back as it was on iSro.
It's so basic that having to explain it gets me bored.
11/06/2012 20:20 AkanTT#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by rayto100 View Post
Actually the best example for ya naps its Underworld sro.

Eaxctly same system,SoX drop from uniques.Result?Spent 2 weeks to farm my Immo set at saithan to find out that by the time my set was finished the srv died.

You know it,i know it,everyone does so let's not lie ourselves,you want SuN because you want that advantage in pvp since the term of "fair fight" it's unknown to you.
Let's not kid ourselves,i've played on enough servers to know what the result will be.

Farming SoX will not keep the srv alive,it will only delay it's life spawn for a few weeks.How about find something that will really bring some fun rather than trying to hide that you really can't do sh1t other than farm,farm ,farm.

Each and every singlesrv out there it's based on the same principle,keep the players busy so they won't notice the lack of features we have.You'll also find that most of the successful srv's have low (1x) SoX rate.
what you can expent a kid to do? he ofcourse go and open a server like every other,he is sracred puss.that is it
11/06/2012 20:26 XpR#50
^ didn't even understand what you're trying to say tbh.
11/06/2012 20:32 mamojebac#51
(tl;dr)
1 sunner will wipe all the ppl with normal gear 7d >TIER 1<. Think about it, suns are op in servers where you have tier 3 gear. Here you give chance to ppl to have sun item (and ofcourse there will be such ppl, always is). So thats lvl 67 weapon vs first tier of 7th degree. Even som is op in this case. Sorry, but that's just ridiculous. If u want some sox, then sos is max there should be imo.
11/06/2012 20:36 XpR#52
It'll be pretty much impossible to get sun so don't worry about it. And I think SOM is fair enough when you can get easily enough sos parts. Don't forget that pvp at d7 is kinda hard, people have low damage etc, having weap higher than set is not bad.
11/06/2012 20:53 rayto100#53
Nice to hear that,SoM it's okay IMO.

And by impossible u mean you modified "Super Bitch" drop so it won't drop SuN?

Also i would recommend add at least some cosmetic stuffs to item mall since you removed avatars.
11/06/2012 20:55 Veteran1337#54
hahahaha
11/06/2012 21:00 XpR#55
Super Bitch has way too much spawns to be killed by a bunch of level 60 players, even with 5 full pt there it'd still be freakin hard, so for the first times we'll let it and see what people can do against her, if it's really impossible we might let sun drops, in case the server gets much success and if we reach 500 players+ (probably dreaming but whatever), could be fun. Otherwise we'll just remove her and add something else.
11/06/2012 21:06 Suzukisamurai#56
Where is the time we used to job our ass off and had great job wars instead of farming sox with the cracked mbot on pservers. I would kill to play on an old school server (60,70,80 cap) with instant top level and gear ready. Pvp would be managed by skill and team work and not by full sox sets. As a first gen player I don't have the time anymore (job, girlfriend, hobbies) to set up a bot and get to training spots to level up and farm stones and sox. I'm sick of it. I just want to play. The first guy who cames with a server likes this will get my donation.

And same on uniques, where is the fun if a unique dies within 1 minute by 3 people? I had to fucking run away if I got in trouble at a unique. That was fun... :)
11/06/2012 21:13 XpR#57
Job => get som weaps, might be some job wars.
botting h24 will be kind of pointless here.
It'll be teamwork to get sos/som set, uniques won't die in 3 minutes.
11/06/2012 21:15 rayto100#58
I get from ur comm that there will be no SuN armour/accs?Also should we keep waiting today for the srv opening ?
11/06/2012 21:17 AkanTT#59
mbot scripts = job = fail
11/06/2012 21:18 XpR#60
There won't be sun before a looooooooong time, maybe never ;)
It should open tomorrow, we need to check things, make sure uploaded client is working properly, test the website etc.
@Akan : I really don't understand what you're trying to say.