[Guide] New agBot-Guide

04/27/2009 13:49 Indypunk#46
I found this guide through google, and I'm so glad that I did. I would have had to resort to the old scripts to bot if it was not for you. (Which I know how to do, but the new set-up makes things 1,000 times easier.) Once again, many thanks.:handsdown:
04/27/2009 14:03 add3#47
very very nice, I appreciate your work, !! TY
05/04/2009 23:59 Dexter7#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by v4xxx View Post
.....

and how can i add ride horse when i start walking to monster place and off the horse at the spot before start botting?
In the script add this line to activate the horse:

"cmd","[cast horse]",""

and add this line at monsters to remove the horse:

"cmd","[kill horse]",""
05/05/2009 07:34 x_king_x#49
Nice Guide John as usual as urs :)
i have a question ... i used AgBot long time ago then stopped because i always dc while teleporting
is that bug still there?
02/26/2010 09:46 islam64#50
شكراااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا
03/03/2010 16:16 michiel-b#51
Nice bump islam guy :D
03/24/2010 15:28 mackdog#52
what is the pass word?
03/24/2010 18:47 mackdog#53
i get connected to sro but once i open sro the connection closed?
03/26/2010 06:03 ovidijus1991#54
any1 know how to make agbot work with csro?
03/29/2010 15:43 MongoBoy1#55
the agbot does not go on why?
03/30/2010 18:26 Minfaz#56
hmm :P
04/09/2010 15:51 SROgamer91#57
very very usefull guid ;) many Pics , and so on , thank u
04/13/2010 18:36 ruwen#58
when i start Testosterone Loader there comes an error message "Cant find original c:\Programms\Silkroad\sro_client.exe version 1.231"

pls help
04/13/2010 23:27 Enj0y1997#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruwen View Post
when i start Testosterone Loader there comes an error message "Cant find original c:\Programms\Silkroad\sro_client.exe version 1.231"

pls help
ffffffailure!! use another loader,testosterone outdated since 1.231
05/04/2010 01:22 edger45#60
Quote:
ffffffailure!! use another loader,testosterone outdated since 1.231
What would be a different loader that works then?