[RELEASE]cabalmain.exe corrupt solution

06/18/2014 02:32 Xzavier26#46
does it work with Helix?
08/02/2014 10:38 gironjim#47
can somebody help me pls
I have the updated Ep IX Arcane Trance or whatever I installed it already
But at first it showed
File not found or corrupt
c:\Program Files (x86)\Level up Games\.\ change_screen.ink or something
so I reinstalled it but after that it showed this
File not found or corrupt
c:\Program Files (x86)\Level up Games\.\cabalmain.exe
I already downloaded the file at mediafire and used it to replace my
c:\Program Files (x86)\Level up Games\.\cabalmain.exe
but it showed the same error
please help T_T
08/16/2014 06:36 xGreaterThan#48
is this for PH?
and does it work for win7 64bit?
thanks!
12/18/2014 11:31 mashkie19#49
please update this :)
01/11/2015 00:37 gonnabe#50
Thanks for release, it's very helpful !
03/11/2015 12:56 vince032292#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by bordge27 View Post
hey guys, several players has this thing called cabalmain.exe not found or corrupt..

well the best solution is that if you have enc file problems just copy from other units that has working cabal..

but for those who has cabalmain.exe corrupt here what you nid to do..

download this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
UPDATED JUNE 14 2013


after Downloading, just copy paste in you cabal folder...replace existing cabalmain.exe...

then just click start game your good to go ^_^

how to know if your cabalmain.exe is corrupt? see the size..if it has 3.64kb then corrupted..it shout be 3.54-3.56...

P.S. everytime you resart you pc it will corrupt it back to 3.64...so it would be best if you save the file i provided for easy copy paste ^_^


press thanks if helped

i cant fix it after i did what you said. Lol
03/15/2015 21:03 Aurzania#52
The June 14 2013 link doesn't work. I mean it still shows the same error after launching. Please help.
09/27/2015 14:33 karureshima#53
tnx bro
11/13/2016 10:24 megadrunk#54
thank you bro!