.C3 EDITS! Against the rules

03/05/2009 21:02 Pwnzor!!!#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by deepzas View Post
can u read thread? all edits released, just add me to msn for download links..Iam doing this to make sure nobody will copy my .c3 edits :).. LoL .. i will never tell u how i edited them :D half of u dont even know what is 3ds for and what is .c3 ... ok ill give u a clue, u cant open TQs .c3 files, but u can make new one from other game files, and then edit and save as .c3 ( R7 plugin required ..etc) ...
Check your PM = P
03/05/2009 21:15 Korvacs#47
Quote:
can u read thread? all edits released, just add me to msn for download links..Iam doing this to make sure nobody will copy my .c3 edits :).. LoL .. i will never tell u how i edited them :D half of u dont even know what is 3ds for and what is .c3 ... ok ill give u a clue, u cant open TQs .c3 files, but u can make new one from other game files, and then edit and save as .c3 ( R7 plugin required ..etc) ...
Give it up for christ sake :rolleyes:
03/05/2009 21:17 FarmerBob#48
i dont have any mods up here, dont care to, but if i did, id just have them up, i wouldnt taunt people with pictures and no files. Oh and everyone should know what 3Ds max is ya can STEAL it on Limewire or Bearshare. as for the plugins, if they exist, make them available to the populace or shut up. I wont pay you to be able to edit c3s in the cheap shit diablo 2 clone and if anyone else would they are a fool. how about you use your supposed abilities and redesign the whip/mace catagory of weapon or someshit? seriously, I know the programs you speak of...they're actually all pretty easy to acquire...also have poser and maya.... none of them edit c3s. but please, post the supposed plug in. if not, its not that important. its rather simple, prove yourself, or everyone will continue to laugh at you. seriously, if any of us could edit c3s we'd post the guide and plug-ins and be heroes....guess you'd rather be a chump though...
03/06/2009 06:22 hax0rzz#49
if there is no PROOF then the whole post is a fail. i can recreate all of co's crap in blender and photoshop post a screenie yet its not real. as far as the r7 plugin its like saying hey use that one plugin with 3dmax you know that one! lol
03/06/2009 16:43 mohamedstarTO#50
there is a man know how to edit the c3 models called MagicMan he's the best he's the GM of CoEmu online
03/06/2009 17:15 DragonHeart#51
Quote:
so, noobs give their mail
you send them a file named .c3 edit

noob; yaaa, *happy* *happy*, opens the rar. BAM virus?
im not going 2 trust any of this shit
and you say you prevent it from stealing this way?

those little noobs who send their email are able to steal it to right?

so stop bull****ting
03/06/2009 21:03 Spiderpig#52
Dude ur such a fuckin idiot.. Why post this if u dont want anyone else to have it or know "how to" or "steal" it? Just fuck off until u prove ur right ty :)
03/06/2009 21:12 operaopera#53
you are best +k
03/06/2009 21:21 unknownone#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohamedstarTO View Post
there is a man know how to edit the c3 models called MagicMan he's the best he's the GM of CoEmu online
Knowing how, and being possible, or rather - feasible, are different things. Anyone with some knowledge of binary structures could get somewhere by themselves to "knowing how". I've already deconstructed the C3 to their basic data structures, but editing them manually isn't an option (we're talking about manually entering real values for hundreds of vertices.) Also, making something to edit them graphically is a big task itself - although certainly not impossible. I don't have the time to look into the 3dsmax SDK for developing an export plugin for example. Making a standalone editor would be more work still.

If someone does have the time, creating an export plugin can be simplified somewhat by making use of TQ's own C3_CORE_DLL, which has functions to load and save the relative structures to a C3 file. The main task would be mapping the standard 3dsmax data structrures to that of a C3Phy, C3Camera etc.

Anyway, I'm not goign to argue whether or not someone has TQ's plugin(s). It's perfectly possible, since other stuff has been "slipped" from TQ servers a few times. That shit about working for TQ makes me laugh though. Whether or not it exists is irrelevant anyway - if you're not going to post anything, get lost!

#request close.
03/07/2009 19:44 Bepruotiz#55
OMFG... unreal!
03/08/2009 20:48 _StarScream_#56
Urgh, this is ridiculous, if they can be done, post them, if they cant, then GTFO

*Edit: I noticed, on your pictures, that just ONE name has been blancked out.....why?
Fail much?

#Close
03/08/2009 21:40 boogiepanda#57
there's nice edits never the less, shame the genius has to bullshit
03/09/2009 02:09 conquerhacks12121#58
nice when will u give it to people
03/09/2009 06:56 noob_0wnage#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
If im honest, none of them appear to be .c3 file edits, ive spent ages (like a few months) researching the modification of .c3 files, and there isnt a plugin for 3dsmax.

You can do everything youve shown using .dds files, and the fact that youve failed to release any of your mods backs up my belief that your bullshit ^_^
i know this retarded DEEPZ he's an edits thief and yes i know people who spent ages and couldnt figure it out. and DEEPZ 1 person finds it in a few days? its a fake.....
03/12/2009 05:01 447767#60
LOL never will work just like no more none dc speed hacks lol see there r assholes like you that scam everyone for no reason i mean your not even scamming people your just messing up there computers WTF????