Quote:
Originally Posted by exzile4life
You have any proof and probably not because thats hard to prove... Most of the times hacks only work for certain people so you probably list the os's its working for and you only have 5 posts Gl Selling this.... Especially while this one still works for a certain amount of time.. Also patch day is in less then 24 hours so will see if yours still works after that.
|
You're right, I do not know how long this method will work ... but for this price (99kk dils) worth trying.
It's not hard to prove, if you are patient you can stay with me 10, 15, 20 minutes in games and you will see that, i will not get DC :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Invisible
"tricks" and talking about Bypass :facepalm:
I know lots of "tricks" to play without dc, theese "tricks" have absoluty nothing to do with a Bypass QQ
|
I said "bypass quoted"; its not a bypass but it works as one !
p.s: Look this THREAD NAME/TITLE, and Reply after that.