NFSW rental redeem code for SUV !!

08/03/2012 12:28 wercoil#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozix View Post
I got permanently becuase I get from Gifts Section not car dealer. I tested on another account to buy from car dealer and i got rentals. and now these are rentals in everywhere.
This one !!!

It ' the usual bug we've already seen when Porsche 959 and Lamborghini Murcielago Police edition have been released.

So guys, please, take note of that.

The next time you get some car code, try to redeem it from the gifts section of the official site or from the boost store inside the game. :):)
08/03/2012 16:33 PoklopGamer#47
It´s ot at this.. We´re just late... I´m don´t have activated Bat Mod... Day sleep Night for play.. Not Not
08/03/2012 21:56 SLZ Roadstar#48
I got it as a rental too. For 3 days. Have rented 1 of them. Will rent the other after 3 days if it stays.
08/03/2012 22:36 DevilPlaya#49
Rental 3 Days -.-*
08/03/2012 23:17 Kaffein#50
Good Job
08/04/2012 01:03 Piupiupiu#51
i put the codes, but i don`t get gifts. can do something ?
08/04/2012 02:29 farouk99#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piupiupiu View Post
i put the codes, but i don`t get gifts. can do something ?
you need to redeem them from the game ! go to car delaer choose tier 2 then choose nfsw and change color until you see the one with 0 boost and buy it !!
08/04/2012 09:22 IIMARTINII#53
i got my suv's permanent.