Looking for information regarding DDOS attacks

07/11/2012 16:59 Haze*#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
Exactly!! I searched for HyperFilter in Google, all results are from 2012 and nobody heard of them

Also something funny: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


that's not true though, playsro exists since 2011 november or so..
Sorry, a typo. I meant to say that PlaySRO was created two months AFTER HyperFilter was created, September the 17th.
07/11/2012 17:00 pH33n1x<3#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Sorry, a typo. I meant to say that PlaySRO was created two months AFTER HyperFilter was created.
Oh, ok.
Yeah the whole HyperFilter thing is interesting...
BTW, HyperFilter support is never online, and they don't reply to e-mails. :D
07/11/2012 17:03 Haze*#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
Oh, ok.
Yeah the whole HyperFilter thing is interesting...
BTW, HyperFilter support is never online, and they don't reply to e-mails. :D
Same goes for PlaySRO. They are all busy DDoSing people, making them buy more and more traffic. Good job HyperFilter, oh sorry, I wanted to say PlaySRO.
07/11/2012 17:04 sarkoplata#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by pH33n1x<3 View Post
Oh, ok.
Yeah the whole HyperFilter thing is interesting...
BTW, HyperFilter support is never online, and they don't reply to e-mails. :D
Well actually they were. I had chats w/ them. Matter is what are you asking with e-mails :D
As I notified up there, your thought maybe true as I find that hyperfilter banner interesting at their website.
07/11/2012 17:06 Lolill0#50
So all i got now :

Hyperfilter cooperates with PlaySRO.

PlaySRO uses DDoS against other Server's --> Server's gonna buy Protection from Hyperfilter.

This leads that Hyperfilter protects PlaySRO even more. But PlaySRO needs to attack the Server again so this Server buys a "Better Protection".

Hyperfilter gains Profit because Server's which received DDoS Attacks gonna buy better DDoS Protection from them.

Is this right or did i understood something wrong?
07/11/2012 17:07 Haze*#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolill0 View Post
So all i got now :

Hyperfilter cooperates with PlaySRO.

PlaySRO uses DDoS against other Server's --> Server's gonna buy Protection from Hyperfilter.

This leads that Hyperfilter protects PlaySRO even more. But PlaySRO needs to attack the Server again so this Server buys a "Better Protection".

Hyperfilter gains Profit because Server's which received DDoS Attacks gonna buy better DDoS Protection from them.

Is this right or did i understood something wrong?
I'd rather say that HyperFilter = PlaySRO.
07/11/2012 17:09 Lolill0#52
Meeeh. Seriously .. I'm Sick of these Storys. I will read only.
07/11/2012 17:20 sarkoplata#53
A company that can protect ddos until few gbs and cannot protect their database?

I think they're no one but some group of idi*ts work for hyperfilter.
07/12/2012 08:44 Perfection Network#54
Lol 4.5gb ddos is pretty high but not high enough... My botnet is around 8GB atm, once its doubled it will 1 shot 99% of websites around :P

I love how playsro is opening a 3rd server... greed is good, greed is good... lets see how much money they are willing to spend on firewall bandwidth lol.
07/12/2012 13:18 Nezekan#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection Network View Post
Lol 4.5gb ddos is pretty high but not high enough... My botnet is around 8GB atm, once its doubled it will 1 shot 99% of websites around :P

I love how playsro is opening a 3rd server... greed is good, greed is good... lets see how much money they are willing to spend on firewall bandwidth lol.
You don't believe that yourself do you? Script kiddies these days with their lame botnets, I bet you're even running some crappy .net bot you downloaded of hackforums.

Well I hope that you know that you just admitted in public that you run a botnet, you were saying something about playsro being greedy? I think boasting (and lying) about this stuff is just as bad.
07/12/2012 23:18 ToMaSs_LTTT#56
One guy got Information about DDOSER and its 110% becouse VPS who had been ddos from that guy they got his Ip and blocked already and that guy has Account here we will share information with u soon . : ) It will end soon .
07/12/2012 23:33 OutlawNL#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToMaSs_LTTT View Post
One guy got Information about DDOSER and its 110% becouse VPS who had been ddos from that guy they got his Ip and blocked already and that guy has Account here we will share information with u soon . : ) It will end soon .
Weren't you the one that was 100000000% sure it was Micreagab ?

Anyways, you actually think DDoS'ing back will help ? And he just stops ?
07/12/2012 23:37 brorelia#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
Weren't you the one that was 100000000% sure it was Micreagab ?

Anyways, you actually think DDoS'ing back will help ? And he just stops ?
what else can you do to him? obviously you cant go to the police since you own an illegal private server and i doubt talkin with that guy would help
07/13/2012 00:31 OutlawNL#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by brorelia View Post
what else can you do to him? obviously you cant go to the police since you own an illegal private server and i doubt talkin with that guy would help
I mean what will it solve + that tomas dude can't even DDoS a server.
07/13/2012 00:36 brorelia#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawNL View Post
I mean what will it solve + that tomas dude can't even DDoS a server.
it will teach that guy that getting ddos'd isnt fun + that thomas is like 7y/o so it's kinda hard to take him serious