To the offline DO creators.

07/04/2012 23:00 Destiny#46
does anyone online versions of offline because it probably will be doing much
Ps. jestem polakiem nie znam dobrze angielskiego tłumaczenie by gogle:D
07/31/2012 00:52 Destiny#47
I can be a tester? pls:)
08/22/2012 15:49 SkyBlockTV#48
hi guys please give me a link offline DO dowloand ??
02/28/2013 13:26 vitalpaulo#49
link off, re-up please
02/28/2013 16:02 ™ΞLΞPHΛNT™#50
Download link not work!

#reported
02/28/2013 17:56 Legendary[USA]#51
To JohnKiKi, You need a team for making a clone of OLD DO Right? cuz ill help but only if you are remaking the OLD DO. Fuck that new client and all that other money thieving shit.
02/28/2013 18:06 wall57#52
#Closerequest.

This thread is alot old... so here comes the users with golden shovel bump it.
02/28/2013 18:12 knuck#53
fearful please close that
02/28/2013 23:17 CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#54
I would also be interested because I to am trying to create the old DO and I am an Open source Developer.
03/01/2013 07:13 knuck#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAZY-8-CIRCUS View Post
I would also be interested because I to am trying to create the old DO and I am an Open source Developer.
I see... But you made another DO remix instead of it :D
03/02/2013 06:34 CRAZY-8-CIRCUS#56
Yea I know But I was going to make another version But try to make everything higher Resolution and better quality basically by shrinking all images to compress the pixels slightly I have experimented If you take an Image that has okay quality and scale it by 50% the quality gets incredibly better. All in All I think it would be a better game also the performance will Increase. :)