Admin control panel => Joke or real?

06/07/2012 17:24 CrAzY_HuMaNo!D#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
but in few days it will be hacked again - I'm sure :)
That would be more than nice <3 :handsdown:

Lovely Havocs I'm coming ^^

Greets

Crazy
06/07/2012 17:44 God™#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
but in few days it will be hacked again - I'm sure :)
I hope BP will delete the ACP! I dont know why they made this...
06/07/2012 19:12 drakovian#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by God™ View Post
I hope BP will delete the ACP! I dont know why they made this...
Dumb or dumb? Make your selection. ACP is not only there to be hacked, but is used by admins...They CAN'T delete it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamieniarz View Post
yeah... :(

but in few days it will be hacked again - I'm sure :)
Ok, but it would be nice to know what is the nature of the problem?
Or maybe this is private ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY_HuMaNo!D View Post
That would be more than nice <3 :handsdown:

Lovely Havocs I'm coming ^^

Greets

Crazy
Hehe :) Good luck, I can't hide prices aren't donate with ACP, but Russian take risks using it ;)
And you too, don't forget!
06/07/2012 19:37 God™#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakovian View Post
Dumb or dumb? Make your selection. ACP is not only there to be hacked, but is used by admins...They CAN'T delete it.
BP cant only give them the items with acp. The acp is there to make it easier 4 the admins who test some things. BP only hate to do something => they made acp for less work. But they knew that the shit will be hacked sometimes... and now? Unlimited premium, 999 lf4, ...
Its only stupid!
Bots and some other programs are in almost all games, but a shit like this doesnt exist in the most of games.
06/07/2012 19:38 Wahrheitsgetreu#50
Or why are there Skills in Skilltree whhich allows you to get more Uri from BonusBoxes? Or they say that you shouldn't kill Boters because that is pushing and then you will get punished.. hm? :rolleyes:
06/07/2012 19:52 arteen23#51
ACP is almost in all games :)
admin always has access to almost everything on the site xD"besides source code"(i know :D )
You probably never been admin in some game? xD

sorry for my bad english :D but I am from czech :D
06/07/2012 19:56 drakovian#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by God™ View Post
BP cant only give them the items with acp. The acp is there to make it easier 4 the admins who test some things. BP only hate to do something => they made acp for less work. But they knew that the shit will be hacked sometimes... and now? Unlimited premium, 999 lf4, ...
Its only stupid!
Bots and some other programs are in almost all games, but a shit like this doesnt exist in the most of games.
After, each one his think.
And ACP is not only on DO, you know.
But don't tell us it wouldn't please you to have unlimited premium and ammo...
06/07/2012 20:46 maxdu45000#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakovian View Post
After, each one his think.
And ACP is not only on DO, you know.
But don't tell us it wouldn't please you to have unlimited premium and ammo...
Why you talk about the ACP when you know nothing? NOBODY SELLS DATA ADMINISTRATOR!
06/07/2012 21:00 drakovian#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxdu45000 View Post
Why you talk about the ACP when you know nothing? NOBODY SELLS DATA ADMINISTRATOR!
Epvp friends, I present to you the dumbest scammer you'll ever see ;)
Don't pay attention for him, he's a waste of time.
He thought during 3 days I trusted his "admin logs selling" for 10 euros. I discovered he's the dumbest scammer I've ever seen, and I have proves.
Please epvp, for him not to scam anyone on this forum, ban him.
06/07/2012 21:30 Lordhamm123#55
A ex-Moderator of Darkorbit shows me all the control panels. Just look [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
06/07/2012 21:33 God™#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by arteen23 View Post
ACP is almost in all games :)
admin always has access to almost everything on the site xD"besides source code"(i know :D )
You probably never been admin in some game? xD

sorry for my bad english :D but I am from czech :D
Sure?:rolleyes:
The most mmorpgs have chat codes or extra tools which are on the firm-computer or tools with serial or or or; only for admins.. The character name isnt the name which u need 2 login = harder to hack. In a few mmorpgs or games like darkorbit u have acp, its useless. A admin need a few items, extra ship and ..., this can bp give them with a different way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakovian View Post
After, each one his think.
And ACP is not only on DO, you know.
But don't tell us it wouldn't please you to have unlimited premium and ammo...
Premium = special thing. I need to pay 4 this or I need to be some of the best players. If I play with all items - I? I meant everyone: whats then?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordhamm123 View Post
A ex-Moderator of Darkorbit shows me all the control panels. Just look [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
OMG! Old news!!!111
06/07/2012 21:40 drakovian#57
Premium = special thing. I need to pay 4 this or I need to be some of the best players. If I play with all items - I? I meant everyone: whats then?

Yeah, I agree with you.
This is why it is so expensive to buy on ACP but also why noone tells anything about it.
06/07/2012 22:44 darknes4o#58
ACP bug is fixed.
06/07/2012 23:08 ChaosDendren#59
Me and My friend Is Planning To Hack the ACP (:
When He gets home, me and him are going to hack it.
We might crash the website for fun too. Ddos & SQL Injection <3
If your interested in helping, Add my skype.

skype id: Dustinh61

Thanks, Chaos! (:
06/08/2012 05:54 panzertank#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDendren View Post
Me and My friend Is Planning To Hack the ACP (:
When He gets home, me and him are going to hack it.
We might crash the website for fun too. Ddos & SQL Injection <3
If your interested in helping, Add my skype.

skype id: Dustinh61

Thanks, Chaos! (:
hahha