Full Feature Multi-client 5080

12/20/2008 03:24 Maikar#46
Updated for patch 5089....ahead of the patch! wooo! :P

Of course..

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
12/20/2008 22:53 i386#47
Great work dude.

Proud of you :handsdown:
12/22/2008 00:54 Maikar#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by i386 View Post
Great work dude.

Proud of you :handsdown:
Thanks. I like your name btw.... I use to have an i386! xD
12/22/2008 06:12 Acidburncx#49
Maikar does this work on cid proxy or it wont?
12/22/2008 14:48 dEviLQui#50
thnx
12/22/2008 17:21 Migz1134#51
Thx bro, this is an awsome edited conquer .exe can you also add the NO DC with speed hack.. thx again
12/23/2008 00:53 Maikar#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegetasupersaiyan6 View Post
Maikar does this work on cid proxy or it wont?
I know nothing of CID, so I couldn't tell you.
12/23/2008 01:40 tonzito#53
thx bro
01/01/2009 02:26 supapig#54
where is the multi clients for new patch?
01/02/2009 04:14 judylie1986#55
thnx :)
02/13/2009 00:11 Smooth143#56
best mc! we need updates bro ^^
for patch 5100.. ^^
03/04/2009 01:24 Blu3Touch#57
Great Job! Really like the wall jump for gw, helps alot.. althought it's not working on the latest patches. Could you try updating sometime. Thanxs :D
03/07/2009 23:05 smartboy#58
add wh by pass please