[Bot] DozoBot

05/22/2012 08:35 Doseon#46
Hmm that is really weird.. Either it's pressing after detecting the pixel too fast or not detecting the pixel at all because it's a bit different. I'll have to look into it. I probably will recode EVERYTHING after the new graphics release anyways.

Edit: Also the mouse should be hover over the top at about 4 points till the next quest notification is up. If that is what you are talking about, that is supposed to happen for about 30 seconds.
05/22/2012 08:47 Lifeban3#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doseon View Post
Edit: Also the mouse should be hover over the top at about 4 points till the next quest notification is up. If that is what you are talking about, that is supposed to happen for about 30 seconds.
Im sure that it is normal, however it never stopped, even when the option to click the icon in the bottom right appeared.

If you redo everything, maybe you can do it with "fast terrain" enabled, as it saves some memory. (Also looks pretty bad, but who cares, its not like we are playing ourselves)
05/22/2012 08:58 tosiek22#48
this bot is so fast :o keep on development
05/22/2012 09:18 Doseon#49
@tosiek22 Were you able to level to 5? A lot of mentions of getting stuck x-x
05/22/2012 09:21 tosiek22#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doseon View Post
@tosiek22 Were you able to level to 5? A lot of mentions of getting stuck x-x
I just saw that everything its ok till it start the game.. After 1 or 2 mins bot close lol and start to log in and all over again.
05/22/2012 09:24 Doseon#51
Yea I put timers on pixel detection, so if the pixels don't get recognized it messes up after a period of time. It's getting stuck at different places for people. Maybe in the newer version I'll use less pixel detection x-x
05/22/2012 09:29 tosiek22#52
Bugs: sometimes after log in it does nothing.
bot enters login and password in login area.

I will keep on editing and add new bugs if i find them.

Keep up on development it's fastest bot but still buggy :)
05/22/2012 09:33 Doseon#53
yea, still work in progress. not sure what to do as of now since everyone is having problems at different places. Maybe I will use less pixel color recognition in v2 for when the game changes graphic design.
05/22/2012 11:06 srk999#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doseon View Post
yea, still work in progress. not sure what to do as of now since everyone is having problems at different places. Maybe I will use less pixel color recognition in v2 for when the game changes graphic design.
The method of using pixel detection may be at fault too. For example, if the computer has to look for a large array of pixels it will use considerably more resources and cause all kinds of problems. Make the pixel detection as small as possible. Also, making it narrow on x-axis and as long as necessary in y-axis increases performance. For example, to detect the ePvP logo all I have to detect is this: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. In fact, this is too much, 1/6th of this will do. I just don't have a good mouse to take a precise set of pixels that small.
Let me know if I can help in any way.
05/22/2012 11:43 Doseon#55
by pixel detection I mean one pixel not huge array or bunch of pixels.
05/22/2012 15:22 Janbanan22#56
for me it went like this:

first start: it logs in. and then freeze.
second start: logs in, start battle training, clicks everything and then clicks in the middle of the minimap, when it comes out of the base, a window pops up and then it clicks continue, but after that it freezed. so after like 1 minute I clicked 1 time on the ground and after that it went back to the base and now its going again :) 9 minutes in the game now, will see how it goes later.

VERY fast bot :D

EDIT: Okay now when it finished it closed the client and then started another. is it suposed to do that? I think it will go faster to just press the "defeat"/"wictory" button since it is often a queue to get in.

EDIT 2: after 2 minutes in on the dominition, it closed the client again and started another.

EDIT 3: okay so it did that 3 times.. but now it seems to run smoothly :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

is it possible to get a version that is bounded to my ip adress instead or smth, because I want to use it on all my 5 VMs, not only 1 :(

great bot!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

My Match history. he is to slow in the endgame, I think it would be better to buy boots of mobility


.
05/22/2012 20:26 Doseon#57
Yea the defeat is because I based the bot on the movement speed of MF. That is probably why T_T.I was gonna make a option choice on the bot the let you select the fastest base champ on the free list. That is probably why all the loses occur. Probably was really slow because of all the loses x-x
05/22/2012 22:43 Janbanan22#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doseon View Post
Yea the defeat is because I based the bot on the movement speed of MF. That is probably why T_T.I was gonna make a option choice on the bot the let you select the fastest base champ on the free list. That is probably why all the loses occur. Probably was really slow because of all the loses x-x
okay :) but buy boots of mobility then? (speed 5 when you're out of combat)


hehe yes it was very slow, 2h+ maybe even 3h :/
05/22/2012 23:11 Doseon#59
It's slow because it was losing. It's supposed to win and I can make it go faster but I made it go slow on purpose because MF was losing when going too fast. I'll adjust it in v2.0 since I'll need to redo everything when new graphic design comes out anyways.
05/23/2012 08:10 lightbolt30#60
Why do I get an error saying hwid not active?