---|= URIDIUM via UID, Cheapest service =|---

05/18/2012 18:41 Hoqqano228.rus#46
Dear, user: userinit.exe, profi chelovek he can trust , itself got Uridium 1 million everything passed successfully.buy very favourably!!!
05/18/2012 19:04 Thebon#47
so means in mhh i can get 9 000 000? :-)
05/18/2012 19:05 userinit.exe#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoqqano228.rus View Post
Dear, user: userinit.exe, profi chelovek he can trust , itself got Uridium 1 million everything passed successfully.buy very favourably!!!
profi chelovek :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebon View Post
so means in mhh i can get 9 000 000? :-)
MHH don't work
05/18/2012 19:09 dhabei#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2xxl View Post
Trusted And Work ~

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
windows xp so lame joke

i think ill buy small amount i dont care anymore if ill get ban
05/18/2012 19:16 Thebon#50
so on which account you put this uridium give me any example to know
05/18/2012 19:35 cane3#51
I want to buy credits and logfile if you can buy...
05/18/2012 20:39 Metin2xxl#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhabei View Post
windows xp so lame joke

i think ill buy small amount i dont care anymore if ill get ban
are you Profi ?

Noob ! :facepalm:
05/18/2012 21:21 Sirius-black#53
I want to buy but I do not trust me a proof that if desert

ID de usuario : 55542733
server: int2
05/18/2012 21:40 datatrix#54
hm... I think this is wrong section for this topic... soo on...
05/18/2012 21:48 Ralar#55
UID:88504575
Server:BR2
Send me 5.000 uridium of test.
If all goes well, buy the 3,000,000 uridium.
You unlock accounts with payments to pay?
05/18/2012 22:49 LighT.'#56
I added you on skype, can i please pay with paysafecard? and i want buy for €75.
05/19/2012 06:47 leonel507#57
UID:32675761
Server:AG1
Send me 250.000 uridium of test.
If it works, buy the premium permanent
05/19/2012 07:27 =DK=#58
My user id:88040721
Sv:de7
Give some uri,if works i will buy you service.
05/19/2012 07:33 1Killa#59
He is trusted, idiots. No more free uri, stop begging.
05/19/2012 07:36 hawk799#60
I will give you 5 € and you will tell me how i can hack uridium .OK?