Great Work!!!! Keep it Up!!!!

02/04/2013 14:53 Skamorzo#46
Hi all,
in the SPOILER you can find the structorian strs definition for the above rdb file.


More to come...
I am back with a php class for reading binary files according to their struct(orian)...

It is still under heavy development...


Skamorzo!
02/06/2013 05:36 sadkingbilly#47
Skamorzo,

You can use the content of the DB (arcadia) to figure out the structure of the content of the RDBs and other flies on the client, it helps a lot.

Also, if you're really willing to use structorian AND a web language, maybe you should take a look into the c# version of structorian made by Yole (on google code). You might have the full power of structorian combined with whatever web you feel like doing.
02/06/2013 09:44 Skamorzo#48
@sadkingbilly: Thanks a lot, I will have a look at this proggy later this evening.

uhm... interesting.

Skamorzo.
02/08/2013 12:26 Skamorzo#49
Hi there,
this php class need still some optimization, but it reads and writes binary files using the same (more or less) structorian datatypes...


Ciao,
Skamorzo...
02/26/2013 11:42 Skamorzo#50
Hi all,
I need an helping hand from you: what is the right flow to get all the database fields named right? As you know I am playing with RDB... trying to find out their structure, but now I need to know the way to name these fields I am discovering.

CaptainHerlockServer.pdb and then ???

Thanks a lot for your answers.

Regards,
Skamorzo.

PS. I am playing with 6.2 server files... and if it is possible, may I have the .strs files for 6.2? ^.^

Ciao...
02/26/2013 23:24 ismokedrow#51
The RDB's normally follow a similar if not precise database structure. But some rdb's do not play nice (quest.rdb etc..)

The only way to build an RDB reader is to literally go into the rdb and translate it as you go using the DB counterpart as a pseudo-guide. Contact me via Skype and I'll let you at our Senior Tool Programmer he should be able to provide you in-depth insight into creating methods of reading the rdbs.
02/27/2013 18:00 Skamorzo#52
Thanks iSmokedRow...

I will try to contact you once at home.
The problem for me is the jetleg: I am at least 6 hours ahead from you.

As always,
Ciao... Skamorzo.
02/27/2013 23:25 sadkingbilly#53
Nulled;
03/11/2013 10:54 Skamorzo#54
Hi all,
I have taken the work of [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and recoded it into a php class...

Keep up the great Work!!!! And this community... of course. :awesome:


Ciao,
Skamorzo!
03/15/2013 10:47 Skamorzo#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xijezu View Post
Yup, I do.
It is released somewhere, but useless since 7.3.

Think about it, maybe you'll know what I mean, I won't support cash shops.
I have tried all types of decrypt function I know... but without any success... I give up, unless you can give me some starting point...

id=16EE69E8CE61B4468B5DC542276EC958697554C8

Thanks,
Ska...
03/19/2013 11:51 Skamorzo#56
Hi there,
I would like to share with you this interface I wrote in order to discover the rdb structure to test it with structorian.

structorian.php - Binary File READ/WRITE functions Main class
rdb_discoverer.php - WEB Interface for structorian.php RDB Read/Write

These classes still need to be optimized, but they are all functional. ;)

The RDB file need to be in the same folder as the structorian.php and the rdb_discoverer.php files.

I will PM all the structure I discover to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] from now on.

Enjoy,
Skamorzo.