Application & Request
My Website: Just got a new website OrgasmicGaming.com
Will be up within 72 hours :).
Application:
Name: Jay
Age: 20
What am I applying for? GM + Forum Admin/Moderator.
What are your experiences/skills? Hosted my own servers and websites, managed
various games types. Have dealt with php, mysql, html, and have been
playing sro for many years.
Contact info:
MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
STEAM: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Request:
Servername: N/A
What do you need? I need a developer for Silkroad OR Rose Online.
Any special requirements (age, experience)? Silkroad or Rose development experience.
Contact info:
MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
STEAM: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Additional Info: If I don't acquire any gm positions i'll be starting my own servers IF I get a good dev. I have the money to start up a vps and website right now, i've been hosting my cs:s servers for about 2 years and just recently closed it down because I want to get into mmorpgs :).
I am serious about creating my own server if I don't get a gm position.
Also if you're making a silkroad/rose server i'll gladly chip in for the vps/website payments if you make me a co-owner, and yes I can pay monthly.
My Website: Just got a new website OrgasmicGaming.com
Will be up within 72 hours :).
Application:
Name: Jay
Age: 20
What am I applying for? GM + Forum Admin/Moderator.
What are your experiences/skills? Hosted my own servers and websites, managed
various games types. Have dealt with php, mysql, html, and have been
playing sro for many years.
Contact info:
MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
STEAM: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Request:
Servername: N/A
What do you need? I need a developer for Silkroad OR Rose Online.
Any special requirements (age, experience)? Silkroad or Rose development experience.
Contact info:
MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
STEAM: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Additional Info: If I don't acquire any gm positions i'll be starting my own servers IF I get a good dev. I have the money to start up a vps and website right now, i've been hosting my cs:s servers for about 2 years and just recently closed it down because I want to get into mmorpgs :).
I am serious about creating my own server if I don't get a gm position.
Also if you're making a silkroad/rose server i'll gladly chip in for the vps/website payments if you make me a co-owner, and yes I can pay monthly.