[CHEAP!] BOOST Store

02/02/2012 15:04 bosniak#46
I don`t recommend this trader, he is a liar. He lied to me about prices, I wanted to buy 124.000 boost for 10e like he wrote in the first post in this thread and than in the pm(private message) he said that he will sell me only 62.000 boost for 10e. Coz "he doesnt profit with paypa" lol? At least stick to your opinion and prices and don`t change them in need to rip off the people.
02/02/2012 15:41 sick0ry#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosniak View Post
I don`t recommend this trader, he is a liar. He lied to me about prices, I wanted to buy 124.000 boost for 10e like he wrote in the first post in this thread and than in the pm(private message) he said that he will sell me only 62.000 boost for 10e. Coz "he doesnt profit with paypa" lol? At least stick to your opinion and prices and don`t change them in need to rip off the people.
i dont need paypal anymore, i have enough now. :)
02/02/2012 16:07 #DasBonobo#48
hey hab dir pn geschriebn
Mfg
02/02/2012 16:20 Sami#49
Habe gerade gekauft! Lief reibungslos muss ich zugeben.
02/02/2012 16:56 #DasBonobo#50
lief alles tip top :D
02/02/2012 17:45 bosniak#51
You have enough? lol what is that, you have enough money? I know how you can get cheaper boost now soo :)
02/02/2012 19:43 Sami#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosniak View Post
You have enough? lol what is that, you have enough money? I know how you can get cheaper boost now soo :)
Nobody cares what you know.
02/02/2012 23:33 sick0ry#53
Jeder der für 25€ einkauft bekommt 10k Boost Extra dazu!

LG Maechtig
02/03/2012 17:06 Sami#54
Wie kriegst du die Boost so billig?
02/03/2012 17:11 Yokahama#55
@Sami:Nun ist ja auch ein Tutorial von michael raus du kannsts also nun auch selbst machen ;-)
02/03/2012 21:11 hotsource#56
ello, my name is Jorge and I live in Brazil
I wonder how do you get your service?
see as getting 100,000 boost for me to make a deposit into your account
banking.

add my email [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thank you!

My nickname in game is H0TS0URCE
with two zero instead of O
02/03/2012 22:14 sick0ry#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsource View Post
ello, my name is Jorge and I live in Brazil
I wonder how do you get your service?
see as getting 100,000 boost for me to make a deposit into your account
banking.

add my email [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thank you!

My nickname in game is H0TS0URCE
with two zero instead of O
i only accept paysafecard now ;)
02/03/2012 23:15 RODeeJay#58
Do you still sell boost for the prices said in your first post?
02/03/2012 23:19 sick0ry#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by RODeeJay View Post
Do you still sell boost for the prices said in your first post?
Yes. :)
Add me in Skype: w4nt3d.
02/03/2012 23:20 mush0r#60
Bin ich froh zu sehen, dass hier nicht nur Leute beschissen werden, sondern er zugleich von seiner deutschen IP in Polen Boost einkauft, wodurch die Accounts gebannt werden könnten. Allerdings keine schlechte Idee. 50.000 Boost kosten in Polen 2,55 und er nimmt halt 10 Euro, lol, ziemlich armes Leben die Leute so trollen zu müssen ;)

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]