[AgBot] RedConnector (Clientless AgBot)

08/19/2008 09:07 maxbot#46
I can't register - I don't receive any verification mail.
08/19/2008 09:40 [Wicked]#47
The validation mail sends.
but it takes time
08/19/2008 10:17 domis#48
The scripts aren't working for me too :confused:
08/19/2008 10:23 ShyroN1337#49
Had the same error. Make sure u loaded it right and theres only 1 default.lst and no other level001.lst.
08/19/2008 10:52 [Wicked]#50
when u use the clientless press File ----> load config and make a new or load the config for your char :)
08/19/2008 13:34 jsnow34#51
Hi everyone, I seem to have a bit of trouble with the clientless. I put in my character info and click start clientless, but state remains off, and info says login. Im sure ive done something wrong. I kindda need a little more help on getting it started, like wat has to be in the folder? Or are there any other steps not previously mentioned? Thanks in advance, and everyone keep up the good work.
08/19/2008 13:36 [Wicked]#52
you need to buy the clientless it's not free :(
08/19/2008 13:38 jsnow34#53
I have already purchased the clientless, and my account says 28 days.
08/19/2008 13:38 rieljames#54
@chaosbg
im still using it for free...

@jsnow34
i had that problem sometimes.. but all i do is press that change macaddress button and retry until it c0nnects to the server :)
08/19/2008 13:45 jsnow34#55
rieljames, i have tried changing the macaddress but still doesnt connect, do the SRO game files have to be in the same folder as the files extracted for the clientless?
08/19/2008 13:50 deadrise#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post
Ok, Sorry for being honest but what do you guys know?

You guys do not work for Joymax, and if you did, you wouldn't do anything anyways.

Since I started playing back in 2005 I have not been banned, I recommend that people who have been banned, start using a decent firewall, and blocking error messages. I doubt that Joymax will sit there and waste there time with watching players in game when they can just as easily rely on the error logs to see if anything was patched in to the game, I have been blocking error messages now for a long long time, have botted on many characters without silk, and no ban, and let me tell you, I botted nonstop like with this char.

You guys need to stop speaking on assumptions and start going on facts. Botting is not dangerous when you know how to take proper precautions to stop Joymax from seeing things on your side.

Just about everyone says HEY, LOOK theres a NEW BOT OUT!!! Lets try it out, without thinking hmmm, what if the silkerror.exe in the silkroad folder decides to send random packets of info back to Joymax, and within those packets is your ban. 99.9% of people get lucky and there game does not crash, the other .01% do get error messages all the time so you hear them on these boards wondering wtf did I do........ First off, don't leave your ass open to the world for the taking when you go to bot.... because thats what you are doing when you let Joymax get info back from your silkerror.exe

Think I am wrong?

Why do you think they use it then?
I do agree on this 99%, I havnt been banned.. no silk.. using agbot 24/7 on my current char.. Ooh no ban =]

I renamed the errorsender to FUCKJOYMAX.EXE =] and we av ad no problems since

:D

I sent them data once on old commy :P But i was playing a private server so its like a little f u XD
08/19/2008 15:35 rieljames#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsnow34 View Post
do the SRO game files have to be in the same folder as the files extracted for the clientless?

hmmm.. you dont need to put it in the same folder with sro game files..
and i d0nt know what is your problem anymore.. c0z its working perfectly g0od with 2 clientless and 1 non clientless agb0t :)
08/19/2008 16:13 jsnow34#58
Ok, wat ive done so far, is extract the clientless bot into a new folder, and replace the redconnector with the newest version. I am using vista so i made sure that redconnector was compatiable and able to run as admin. Then clicked on the redconnector program, it starts, so i add new account and put in my info. I click accept and then click start clientless, the agbot opens but then where the website news is suppose to be is an error like im not connected to the internet.

Ive seen this before but only when the agbot is not up to date. Usually when i have a problem like this i search the forum for a solution, and it usually works. However, I must be the only person with this problem...lol....and to think i could be causing more server traffic.
08/19/2008 16:23 noobek123456789#59
1 question man. when i login in can i see what my bot do? can i open it?
08/19/2008 16:27 ShyroN1337#60
yes:mofo::rtfm::(:bandit::mad::pimp::handsdown: