DO team discovered an easy way to detect WP.

12/11/2011 03:04 Dirty_Eyes#46
I just wish i could get it to work with xp and chrome....
12/11/2011 06:00 xanavie5#47
well i'm not gonna say that wp is totally safe or not at all. i'm using it for almost 2 years b4 the last update, 2 times ban on 2 server. 1 for using outdated bb script and 2 for bb vacuum.

most of u guys can see that how many times bp updating their contents?. for every updated they almost perfected the script to detect wp user. they studied how wp works cuz they know how to decompiled the program and scripts. they find this thing almost 1/2 a year ago. so it make senses they detected us.

also, wp is not updated. the last version i knew is 669. correct me if i'm wrong. and i tried to run the old script with this version but it do nothing. maybe someone can explain this to me.

@fulica i also have the same situation. i'm receive not so good fps when i'm running wp. or maybe from the banned i got last week, so they give me a bit punishment for that.

u should remember that this program is made by us human. and human is not perfected. i give u an example. kbot. its just a cracked version of ibot. if someone can cracked it, why can't bugpoint do that?

i'm also a kbot user, wp user, and any other program that made by member of this forum n other forum. i'm also not being paid by Shitpoint to say something like that. just to give some opinion n hope to clear the air, if not much.
12/11/2011 08:27 MuratBJK#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by roscatel View Post
oh, then, someone who used biobot for 3 months, and WP for 2 days camed here to blame WP :facepalm:. watch the first post
I didnt want to blame anything or anyone. I'm reading this forums for months, I respect everyone that participate and I started this thread to take an anti-move to the BP if they got any anti-wp script to detect. As i mentioned before, i LOVE wp script, and I totally respect EVERY single code that ANY coder wrote to this scripts and softwares and to take an act to BP whose owners and directors are a total money-hungry guys which makes me sick in this game. An un-updated script that i used - is MY fault. But, i was asking you -experts- that, is there any little chance that they have a way to refuse the connection and/or get it reported with no matter what script you use? Please read the first post that i mentioned to hear experts opinions about this subject to solve any anti-behaivour of the game itself against wp -if there's any- And you are the one of them. I like this forum to share all knowledges and experiences in this game, so please make it stay like that and i just dont want you to misunderstand me. I am standing by your side who fights against BP, and thats all. Thank you.
12/11/2011 09:10 logical691#49
@murat there is little bigpoint can do about these scripts due to limitations in there programming skills and the application the game runs though. Yes they have a script that detects bad/old/bad written scripts but you can not say "WP got me banned in 3days" on a new account. New accounts are watched ALOT closer then older accounts.

Example: Ive used kbot and ibot for about a year now with now issues, i could start a new account and play it like my old account but be banned within 3days what do i blame? The programs that kept my main safe or bp for keeping a closer ee on newer accounts?
12/13/2011 01:34 sinsetsin#50
Hi.
Same problem.
12/13/2011 09:31 maledict#51
Flash can't enumerate the running processes. But a lot of games have some kind of anti-cheat and are doing this. The difference is, that they are full featured local programs, but flash programs are isolated in their VM and can use only the flash API.
Detecting antistealth is technically possible, but the CPU usage will be probably too high and there is always countermeasure. But each new version of the DO client have to be checked for possible detection methods. kbot is doing this and so is in fact safer.
12/13/2011 15:11 crs67#52
Wie kann ich Scripts für WP finden? Ich bin ein großer Sammler.
Ich möchte wissen, mit dem man diese Scripte lesen kann. Danke

How I can find scripts for WP? I am large collector.
I would like to know with what one can read these scripts. Thank you
12/13/2011 22:10 ĤΛƇҠ#53
Okay, look, I use WP since jan 2011 and do I have a problem? NO. I mist bow before roscatel because he has brought this scripts to the forum.
Thanks Man.
12/14/2011 08:47 devansali#54
me too