Fires Of Heaven ~ More Information

07/02/2008 22:44 ahmedpotop#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsykoChyld View Post
you are now offically my hero. and no i aint being scarcastic either...LoL. Sooner we get rid of Dark_Noob and a few others who just leach and claim shit as thier own the better off ElitePvP will be

lolz Cool :D Well we Want u in Foh To Help us
07/02/2008 22:45 PsykoChyld#47
Dark_Lord = a noob with too big of an ego and too much time on his little hands
07/02/2008 23:46 ahmedpotop#48
Psyko Dark_Lord is a BiG Name his Real Name Should Be Dark_Noobs King
07/04/2008 00:32 funhacker#49
on topic I would like to say I could and most likely are wrong about you crue and your server apologise for any disrespectful comments as I know of some files that run all that you say on a public forum
08/06/2008 10:15 ahmedpotop#50
The Server Aint gonna be Realsed why?
Cuze the Owner is Liening he dont know even 1% of his DB
he Made some stories on some ppl stole the server from here
Any ways lets see if this Server would be Realesed
08/06/2008 16:21 ~DARK_LORD~#51
dont revive useless threads