[NEW]DarkOrbit Galaxies Bot (in developement)

09/15/2011 02:59 JackSparrow[PRIME]#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjsdabom View Post
I feel you jacksparrow, i hate trolls, if you have nothing relevant to this thread, or are not posting for support, please leave.
thank you rjsdabom, i did as in your signature ;)
09/15/2011 11:50 NeX##47
Quote:
#reported NeX LOL i reported you now
Thank you. I got now my orgasm.

Dumb...
09/15/2011 11:53 supernoob.#48
prime can you leave the bot if you make it to be free :D
09/15/2011 13:56 darknes4o#49
I wan't you to give me 5 pictures of you by PM.I promiss that i won't give them to anywone or share them(Im not that type of guy) As mos't people know me im trusted and il say in your topic that YOU are NOT assbut.But for now you stay that guy.5 pictures waiting to be sended to a PM.And be shure il check if they are real :)
09/15/2011 16:21 Vonyx#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknes4o View Post
I wan't you to give me 5 pictures of you by PM.I promiss that i won't give them to anywone or share them(Im not that type of guy) As mos't people know me im trusted and il say in your topic that YOU are NOT assbut.But for now you stay that guy.5 pictures waiting to be sended to a PM.And be shure il check if they are real :)
That is easy to pull, go out have fun and take 5 pictures of newly find friend. I don't think the pictures would be a good convincer. Only time will tell.
09/15/2011 16:51 JackSparrow[PRIME]#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonyx View Post
That is easy to pull, go out have fun and take 5 pictures of newly find friend. I don't think the pictures would be a good convincer. Only time will tell.
why are you people still spamming my thread? i barely know any of you and you act like im some scammer, do you not want the bot? I guess I will make it free, and ill give it to the people that do want it.
09/15/2011 19:16 Vonyx#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackSparrow[PRIME] View Post
why are you people still spamming my thread? i barely know any of you and you act like im some scammer, do you not want the bot? I guess I will make it free, and ill give it to the people that do want it.
I am not spaming your thread. But this is the world we all live in. Unfortunate things will always happen to good people.

The way I see it, (and don't take it personal) is your word of a newcomer against the word of older members, who would you believe?

Personally, I don't really care whether you are or you aren't the scammer, I would have made the same comments regardless. I am here to have fun and was more interested in the gossip.

The truth will come out, eventually.
09/15/2011 19:42 JackSparrow[PRIME]#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonyx View Post
I am not spaming your thread. But this is the world we all live in. Unfortunate things will always happen to good people.

The way I see it, (and don't take it personal) is your word of a newcomer against the word of older members, who would you believe?

Personally, I don't really care whether you are or you aren't the scammer, I would have made the same comments regardless. I am here to have fun and was more interested in the gossip.

The truth will come out, eventually.
anyways... it's not like the have a perfectly good explanation for blaming me for anything, and sure have fun, just on a different thread, this is for support and help, no blaming or accusing of any kind
09/16/2011 02:20 IhackJoo#54
Fine then take the word of a 2009 member.Dont call her that untill you have proof.
09/16/2011 11:46 darknes4o#55
ok still no 5 pictures in PM's ... you are trully assbut.
09/17/2011 02:24 IhackJoo#56
She hasent logged on yet dark o: i sent her a pm when she reply's then she is online.
09/17/2011 03:24 JackSparrow[PRIME]#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknes4o View Post
ok still no 5 pictures in PM's ... you are trully assbut.
heres my profile on facebook:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

and ask beny, he has me on skype, he knows my last name
09/17/2011 04:57 bastianwolf#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by darknes4o View Post
I wan't you to give me 5 pictures of you by PM.I promiss that i won't give them to anywone or share them(Im not that type of guy) As mos't people know me im trusted and il say in your topic that YOU are NOT assbut.But for now you stay that guy.5 pictures waiting to be sended to a PM.And be shure il check if they are real :)
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

--------------

Guys stop with the assbut stuff...
nex i know u have a little crush on him but stop bringing him up every chance u get


edit:
X.Fabulous.Killjoy.X
nice xD
09/17/2011 06:10 panzertank#59
X.Fabulous.Killjoy.X lol lol
lol this is bullshit..just make thread when you finished making the bot ok(which i doubt will happen)..just let this thread die for now..
09/17/2011 06:16 JackSparrow[PRIME]#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by panzertank View Post
X.Fabulous.Killjoy.X lol lol
lol this is bullshit..just make thread when you finished making the bot ok(which i doubt will happen)..just let this thread die for now..
alright, ill let this thread die... and bring up a new one when im finished