Is this end of bSro XD

09/05/2011 09:52 adrian199222#46
no this guy it's joking,ty noob.don't worry last news is: 1
2
3
4

Maintenance 09-05-2011
by
Bloody
Published on 09-05-2011 06:49
Comments Comments
We are sorry about the downtime. Currently we are working on the Delay/Lag issue and ran into another issues. We will continue to work on that, bring the server online without this issues and hopefully making u happy. Please be patient!

We'll start a second sro server soon too!
09/05/2011 11:05 3d1#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexandruPSC View Post
Me 2 im from Romania

My dream : i whant go instanbul and fck all turks :D
OMG:O. We got gay people in the forum! I'll leave as fast as I can!
09/05/2011 11:12 hitman69#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d1 View Post
OMG:O. We got gay people in the forum! I'll leave as fast as I can!
You will leave the forum ? Finally ! 1 less asshole to complain about server closed ...
09/05/2011 11:28 MadMod#49
in this forum we need :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
09/05/2011 13:29 _andrei_#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMadd View Post
f@k papa rage mode on?
u mad lordyk's krall freind?
I am not lordyk friend idiot. Why are you so stupid and try to copy the turks? you are just like them. don't need to try something else. if you want to fck my papa that means you are gay:facepalm:
09/05/2011 14:18 cyka1123#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorveth View Post
lets pray
Made my day xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

On-topic: Bsro online now ^^...
09/05/2011 14:42 fedeahuba#52
server gonna open soon,cherno smoking =))