Bsro working client.

08/29/2011 17:47 raduflorin#46
thx... u know what happen? why it's off and when will be back?
08/29/2011 17:50 OutlawNL#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduflorin View Post
thx... u know what happen? why it's off and when will be back?
Chernobyl updates something with database
08/29/2011 17:54 Dropdead*#48
That media.pk2 you posted is broken, anyone can re-upload?
08/29/2011 17:54 raduflorin#49
oh ... I hope he won't change rates xD cuz I'm 63 in 2 hours that's insane
08/29/2011 18:22 ICEMANVz#50
Hi someone can tellme if it is sure? trojan-downloader.win32.Genome.cpnh my kis detect it in the client part2 by Dropdead*. I must ignore it? thank!
08/29/2011 18:41 OutlawNL#51
Is it broken :O ? mmm i`ll reupload ; )

Not broken for me
08/29/2011 18:54 Dropdead*#52
Well it is for me xD Would be awesome if you could upload yours :P
08/30/2011 00:40 OutlawNL#53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
Well it is for me xD Would be awesome if you could upload yours :P
I just got home i will upload it ; )
Uploading now ^^

Uploading isn`t the fastest i ever had 350kb/s now but i will watch a movie now and after movie it`s done i hope and i`ll put it in first thread ^^

btw nice guild name in bloody sro : WeryKral

LOL!!! XD
08/30/2011 03:25 virgin_m3#54
is the server online?
08/30/2011 05:44 Alfamud#55
Check if is online or offline in srstars.com
08/30/2011 05:54 FierceCole#56
I went ahead an through a forum together for Bsro users;
bloodysilkroad. ucoz. com
08/30/2011 05:56 mohamed5623#57
Check This Out
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/30/2011 10:14 babinjo#58
still offline???
08/30/2011 10:32 kosminel#59
what's the adress site of bsro?
08/30/2011 13:01 OutlawNL#60
adress of site of bsro : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Btw @dropdead yesterday i uploaded but fell asleep and download link disspeared so today i`ll reupload lol xD