New RaiderZ Privat Server [OPEN]

09/01/2011 14:51 vici0us#46
ok already fixed it, just need to run the launcher as administrator.

the server is off tho.
09/01/2011 17:17 hvtgame#47
hope u can fix this .
09/01/2011 19:24 MaShanDra#48
server is not offline only currently offline we need to fix something
09/02/2011 02:43 vici0us#49
you need to increase the rates. after playing almost an hour i only got till lvl 3. kinda lame to play if its like this.
09/02/2011 05:20 svint#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManBob View Post
LOLOLOLOL, easy fix? the problem lies within the server executables, I doubt these noobs know how to ASM hack fix it and i call bs on you seeing the source code, only maiet has the source code to this game
To call you out on your stupidity they're using the files located [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Don't you just feel like an idiot now?
09/02/2011 10:10 vici0us#51
increase the rates pls.... i want to grind!
09/02/2011 12:39 CoolManBob#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celusios View Post
To call you out on your stupidity they're using the files located [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

Don't you just feel like an idiot now?
wow, you sir are a fucking retard, ofcourse they are using those files. I've known they are using those files, why did you think i knew about their vulnerabilities? I know DawsonByrd, i have him on my msn, I've had these files longer than he has, I've been working on them for months, they have been in private hands for a bit of time before they were released. You have 0 clues about what you are talking about. These people WON'T be able to fix the security problem, unless you call manually going through and deleting "cheating" characters by hand, the solution. Though, if you were to think that, you would be an idiot. So please, just shut the fuck up, because you have no fucking idea about anything you are fucking talking about.
09/02/2011 15:19 vici0us#53
so you mean the server is vulnerable? well they can check the logs of those who hack or w/e.
09/02/2011 15:33 MaShanDra#54
guys well yeah there some bugs nut its not easy to complete a server if no one test bugs and write bugreports, we will do our best to make the server better, we want be stablish for all gamers who love RaiderZ, it takes time to fix all bugs, and now this message is for all ppl who play RaiderZ for bugusing and hacking, STFU and play with your little balls! youre not cool, youre poor dumb kids!
09/02/2011 17:04 vici0us#55
yeah hack = lame! btw just increase the rates so hacking would be of no use.

is the server down or something?
09/02/2011 17:59 MaShanDra#56
ya Server is down for inspection check news on our Homepage =)
09/02/2011 20:06 svint#57
Quote:
wow, you sir are a fucking retard, ofcourse they are using those files. I've known they are using those files, why did you think i knew about their vulnerabilities? I know DawsonByrd, i have him on my msn, I've had these files longer than he has, I've been working on them for months, they have been in private hands for a bit of time before they were released. You have 0 clues about what you are talking about. These people WON'T be able to fix the security problem, unless you call manually going through and deleting "cheating" characters by hand, the solution. Though, if you were to think that, you would be an idiot. So please, just shut the fuck up, because you have no fucking idea about anything you are fucking talking about.
Again you prove to be a rageful/tearful little kid. You lost bro, get good.

And just because you have someone on your MSN does not qualify you as one of the first with this scrub.

I got Jesus on my MSN... I must be one of the first humans.
09/02/2011 22:53 CoolManBob#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celusios View Post
Again you prove to be a rageful/tearful little kid. You lost bro, get good.

And just because you have someone on your MSN does not qualify you as one of the first with this scrub.

I got Jesus on my MSN... I must be one of the first humans.
hahahahaha, im done talking to your retarded ass, keep being stupid, im sure it'll help one day ;)
09/03/2011 00:12 raynex#59
The server is down again.
09/03/2011 00:48 spyk3z#60
Quote:
There is ways to protect the game. You could easily change the client/server protocol and hell even use a better launcher. You could scan the packets and probably get there msql info.