[Dragon Nest] Bot

08/22/2011 12:01 edfdcd#46
I have bought this bot, and it is amazing.
Its really entertaining to watch your guy teleport behind enemys and round house kick them xD

I haven't used this forum in a while, but I had to logg in to give a feedback because i couldn't stand watching people make stupid remarks about this.
The people/person who made this hack is very nice. I messaged him in AIM and he was very friendly. Although he messages really late, thats understandable. How can someone be expected to be in front of his computer 24/7?

The bot is very easy to understand and use. I was skeptical at first, because the GUI looked confusing with all the buttons. But, there was a set of directions which made is very easy. The bot runs smoothly, but although I have to admit that starting a character from level 1 from this bot is not good because the bot doesn't do quests. Doing quests and running dungeons at the same time levels your character the fastest. I recommend training a cleric to lvl 16 first before using the bot, unless your lazy. All the bot does is run dungeons for you and sells your stuff at the blacksmith. I would say that buying this bot is a great investment. if you think about it there is 720 hours in 30 days. He said that you make 100 g per 16 hours, so you make 4500 gold very 30 days. BUT, he said that you make 100 g per 16 hours from level 1 - 15. You make alot more gold starting from 16. Thus the reason why making a lvl 16 cleric before using this bot is good.

I mean theres more to talk about this bot, but i dont feel like writing more ;P
Btw, sry for my horrible grammer, i was never good at english in school.
08/22/2011 15:02 slamakos#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfdcd View Post
I have bought this bot, and it is amazing.
Its really entertaining to watch your guy teleport behind enemys and round house kick them xD

I haven't used this forum in a while, but I had to logg in to give a feedback because i couldn't stand watching people make stupid remarks about this.
The people/person who made this hack is very nice. I messaged him in AIM and he was very friendly. Although he messages really late, thats understandable. How can someone be expected to be in front of his computer 24/7?

The bot is very easy to understand and use. I was skeptical at first, because the GUI looked confusing with all the buttons. But, there was a set of directions which made is very easy. The bot runs smoothly, but although I have to admit that starting a character from level 1 from this bot is not good because the bot doesn't do quests. Doing quests and running dungeons at the same time levels your character the fastest. I recommend training a cleric to lvl 16 first before using the bot, unless your lazy. All the bot does is run dungeons for you and sells your stuff at the blacksmith. I would say that buying this bot is a great investment. if you think about it there is 720 hours in 30 days. He said that you make 100 g per 16 hours, so you make 4500 gold very 30 days. BUT, he said that you make 100 g per 16 hours from level 1 - 15. You make alot more gold starting from 16. Thus the reason why making a lvl 16 cleric before using this bot is good.

I mean theres more to talk about this bot, but i dont feel like writing more ;P
Btw, sry for my horrible grammer, i was never good at english in school.
Hmmm... you do look suspicious though...I don't think that i am fully convinced...You forgot to mention where do you play, NA or SEA?
08/22/2011 17:00 haxereth#48
99% chance it is fake. The only people posting just have a few posts. For all I know the guy made a bunch of forum accounts and he is logging in each one to post. Seriously who would come to this forum when they havn't been here in years just to post about the bot? He wouldn't even know it was here because the youtube video has all the info he would need to buy it.
08/22/2011 19:30 edfdcd#49
To be honest, I could care less if you believe me more not. Btw, Slamakos, I play in NA Argenta. I can tell this hack was originally from china because the options for 25+ are all in chinese. It makes me laugh how someone with 2 posts(I guess 1 now) more than me says its fake and that I'm "working" for them to convince you to buy it. I've been a member since 2008 you've been a member since 2011.

Btw, i did come here from the youtube site. but i only found out about this forum cause he sent me here for the download link.
08/22/2011 21:57 slamakos#50
edfdcd i know there is a working bot in the market , people comfirmed it in an other gaming community too and propably we are speaking for the same one but this doesn't mean that you didn't look suspicious with your post. Anyway the main reason wasn't me to argue with you i just wanted to know if it is working for the SEA version where i need it.
08/22/2011 22:20 chrischoi614#51
erm, I have a problem, im not sure if anyone else have the same.
When i put the bot to the Mail option, and I go to..say any dungeons that drop powders. Astral lab for example, Then when the bot is back to town, it gets stuck attempting to mail the powder. and I can't disable the mail function too or else it'll just npc crude onyx/topaz/ruby blahblahblah, anyway for the bot to differentiate between crude stuff and powders? thanks =)
08/22/2011 23:12 edfdcd#52
I mean, Most likely it'll work. I don't see why it wouldn't. I cant confirm it though, sry.
08/23/2011 06:49 happybotter#53
1 day trial is enuff for marketing.
:D
08/23/2011 09:51 Sizzlol#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoi614 View Post
erm, I have a problem, im not sure if anyone else have the same.
When i put the bot to the Mail option, and I go to..say any dungeons that drop powders. Astral lab for example, Then when the bot is back to town, it gets stuck attempting to mail the powder. and I can't disable the mail function too or else it'll just npc crude onyx/topaz/ruby blahblahblah, anyway for the bot to differentiate between crude stuff and powders? thanks =)
in the drop down change gemstone to white that will mail your crude onyx everything else leave at purple unless you want items too then choose the colour you desire. and un tick "lift seal" that binds item to that account.
08/23/2011 10:05 kerulberul#55
does it work with dragon nest sea?
08/23/2011 16:23 haxereth#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfdcd View Post
To be honest, I could care less if you believe me more not. Btw, Slamakos, I play in NA Argenta. I can tell this hack was originally from china because the options for 25+ are all in chinese. It makes me laugh how someone with 2 posts(I guess 1 now) more than me says its fake and that I'm "working" for them to convince you to buy it. I've been a member since 2008 you've been a member since 2011.

Btw, i did come here from the youtube site. but i only found out about this forum cause he sent me here for the download link.
then put up a youtube video of you logging in and turning the bot on :)
08/24/2011 00:54 kissmexoxo#57
in regards to the powders... only sophia powders do this. farm a dungeon that doesn't drop sophia powders and you will be able to mail just fine. also i dont think it would work for SEA, as it connects to the NA server. you would need to know how to edit it to chage it otherwise.
08/24/2011 01:01 chrischoi614#58
oh btw :P wanna share your settings that you think are most efficient? and also, for nexus, i realize how it just presses all 4 crystals and pretty much skip the stage, is there a way to not have that happening? cus i mean... its really that stage that gives the most onyx xD thanks =P
08/24/2011 02:17 RICANPAPI_16#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzlol View Post
in the drop down change gemstone to white that will mail your crude onyx everything else leave at purple unless you want items too then choose the colour you desire. and un tick "lift seal" that binds item to that account.
WHY dnt you post a video setting up the bot and in working motions?

and to the guy selling this bot. your marketing skills are bad bro,you dnt repost to any of our post, you post updates for the bot but dnt respond to peoples question.not cool:mad:
08/24/2011 09:38 Sizzlol#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
WHY dnt you post a video setting up the bot and in working motions?

and to the guy selling this bot. your marketing skills are bad bro,you dnt repost to any of our post, you post updates for the bot but dnt respond to peoples question.not cool:mad:
all i did is just follow the screenshot i uplaod that came with the bot its not hard to set up, only problem i had was that i didnt know how to get to the other setting then i found out once in game with the bot press the "home" key and alt tab it will bring other setting the bot is straigth forward to set up, as for making videos am hopeless wouldnt know where to begin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrischoi614 View Post
oh btw :P wanna share your settings that you think are most efficient? and also, for nexus, i realize how it just presses all 4 crystals and pretty much skip the stage, is there a way to not have that happening? cus i mean... its really that stage that gives the most onyx xD thanks =P
yea nexus only good for fast leveling to 22 best place i found bot to farm is prayer retreat i got 2 pages in my storage full of crude onyx its getting to the point am about to give them away i getting that many