[ESRO]Sp Exploit - Packed based working

08/08/2011 02:51 LaHonda781#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
I still didn't lost my hope about the admin changing the way he manages his servers. That's why it is a debate for me.
didnt he said enough times?
he will never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever never ever give away gm status to anyone
08/08/2011 02:57 ZeraPain#47
i don't even understand the reason why you need GM chars to do your "job"
a GM char is only needed for events but you can give ingame support even w/o them.

i can just say that i can understand the admin's arguments.
everyone who has a GM char will abuse it sooner or later ;-)

and i bet that not all ppl who got banned by you and the other guy were banned for a real reason.
08/08/2011 03:01 18andLife#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeraPain View Post
everyone who has a GM char will abuse it sooner or later ;-)
Did you do that on ECSRO?
08/08/2011 03:12 ZeraPain#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18andLife View Post
Did you do that on ECSRO?
well i have to say that i used it sometimes to pimp some items of my normal char. with 0% assimilation stones it is much more comfortable ;-)
but i'd like to add that i never prefered any of my friends
08/08/2011 03:14 Kape7#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeraPain View Post
i don't even understand the reason why you need GM chars to do your "job"
a GM char is only needed for events but you can give ingame support even w/o them.

i can just say that i can understand the admin's arguments.
everyone who has a GM char will abuse it sooner or later ;-)

and i bet that not all ppl who got banned by you and the other guy were banned for a real reason.
Oh I wasn't talking about the GM thing, the main reason because I left wasn't that ones, I got really depressed when he said that he only was running eSRO for farm money, and that they didn't care about the community at all. Basically he insulted everything for what I was working for, that's why I left (together with other stuff such as him not giving me enough access for add stuff or he wanting to make regional servers).
08/08/2011 03:20 18andLife#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeraPain View Post
well i have to say that i used it sometimes to pimp some items of my normal char. with 0% assimilation stones it is much more comfortable ;-)
but i'd like to add that i never prefered any of my friends
Pimping with 0% stones sounds fun XD
I'm 100% sure that you made a few sun items too ;p
08/08/2011 03:50 ZeraPain#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Oh I wasn't talking about the GM thing, the main reason because I left wasn't that ones, I got really depressed when he said that he only was running eSRO for farm money, and that they didn't care about the community at all. Basically he insulted everything for what I was working for, that's why I left (together with other stuff such as him not giving me enough access for add stuff or he wanting to make regional servers).
welcome to private sro. they all only care about the money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18andLife View Post
Pimping with 0% stones sounds fun XD
I'm 100% sure that you made a few sun items too ;p
nope, i never created any items for my normal char. only pimped my stuff sometimes (but who cared i only played a few times on it after i became GM)
i didn't even have to. Floppy and me were already full sun before we joined the team ;-)

but yea, it was kinda funny

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/08/2011 04:03 _HouseMusicx3#53
Oh this exploit would help me alot need to farm 1,2m sp now >.<
08/08/2011 05:19 Limeni87#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeraPain View Post
really funny to see you writing this.
one time you say you support the "community"
and now that you got left you still want to help him.

did you become homesick? ;-)
naah it's seems he's not asslicker . I dont know if he want's admin but i am sure he want's help on this server . Synax dont want eSRO fail . And maybe he change his oppinion about server to have ingame suport and other stuffs :D:D
08/08/2011 09:16 Iorveth#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Oh I wasn't talking about the GM thing, the main reason because I left wasn't that ones, I got really depressed when he said that he only was running eSRO for farm money, and that they didn't care about the community at all. Basically he insulted everything for what I was working for, that's why I left (together with other stuff such as him not giving me enough access for add stuff or he wanting to make regional servers).
Yes yes,of course it killed you. You are example of a human being,an example which everyone has to follow.

STOP this bullshit,EVERYfuckingONE knows you want to get GM,you don't give a fuck about support either - all you want is GM. I don't see a reason why would you do that anyway,you are being lost in your words. You say his words made you depressed,yet you help him to maintain that money farm.


H.y.p.o.c.r.i.t.e
08/08/2011 09:25 egis16#56
So how this sp farm works ?
08/08/2011 09:27 Marycius#57
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Hi everyone, does this guide work on ESRO? :)
08/08/2011 09:52 inv123#58
As far i remembered, esro always had gameguard, and this li said that he is already done this exploit on esro, so if he already done, why he saying that you cant do it now without dc?
08/08/2011 09:54 Marycius#59
hmm... That is strange.
08/08/2011 10:08 smenul#60
if this exploit was working ,KingLi alrady wuld release it cuz he hate esro so i don`t thienk it works