[Release]Python Vack[BMR]

05/16/2008 07:59 ami8000#46
HAX ON...
Gj
05/16/2008 09:27 tryyyy#47
Piranda pm me pls ,how to do the vak my self. Where i need to change numbers.cuz i want to do my self for the other maps too. Pm me. Ty
05/16/2008 09:53 Summonah4Life#48
Thanks alot, Although there are alot of people who doesn't have access to the underground area there was someone generous enough with people that doesn't know how to use winhex or make vac, although I have my own vac hack, wallhack, +9 hack etc, I still thank you for realesing it in public, ^_^
05/16/2008 10:24 gunitrecord#49
propz hope u release non aggro soon, look forward to it
05/16/2008 10:54 skillzyy#50
hey just letting u know, the python hack doesnt work..
05/16/2008 11:32 blackice6969#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summonah4Life View Post
Thanks alot, Although there are alot of people who doesn't have access to the underground area there was someone generous enough with people that doesn't know how to use winhex or make vac, although I have my own vac hack, wallhack, +9 hack etc, I still thank you for realesing it in public, ^_^
really ? you have the +9 hack can i have it please =]
05/16/2008 11:47 Meshi32#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshi32 View Post
Tell Me If I Did It Good I Dragged And Drop The Data.pak To WinHex,Than I Copy The File Example:Castor Cave 2.whs,I Pressed On WinHex,Edit,Clipboard data,And Paste,Thanks For Help. And I Appricated Your Sharing And Good Job Piranda.
can somone help me? i dunno how to use winhex realy good,my first time that i try to use moons2 hack,tnx for who will help -_-
05/16/2008 12:06 gedimazs#53
Python and Avalon Island did not work for me, only these two i have tried. Did everything good: opened data.pak with winhex and dropped that extracted file,then waited till upload and saved. And not working. Pls help. Pm me if you can.
Thx
05/16/2008 12:21 VivaciousPig#54
open winhex, open data.pak and just run the script... double click it.
05/16/2008 12:22 vinnie_jones217#55
Does this have Wall Hack? No point in Hacking if not, people will see you and this is why noobs should not hack because they simply do not no the consequences and are not intelligent enough to realize that they should not be doing it infront of other players out in the open. However thank you for posting this in public.
05/16/2008 12:40 gedimazs#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by VivaciousPig View Post
open winhex, open data.pak and just run the script... double click it.
tried that, not working :(
05/16/2008 12:43 pinsao#57
it would be better if you can work on tomb of black dragon. and then no monster attack and wallhack beck actually people cannot vack because of no wall hack.
05/16/2008 13:08 Orange14#58
you get auto banned if you wall hack, cant u understand that. And btw i am NOT a leecher my other account got banned for questioning elite pvpers stance in the hacking world
05/16/2008 13:16 gedimazs#59
Piranda69 everything ok,just not all mobs did on Vac but its working,but can you do that they do not attack ? :)
sorry for my English :)
05/16/2008 13:54 demon205#60
you have problem in Python Vack script...

Styx and Carbon numbers its not 2255 and 2256
its 2251 and 2252