Lets make a server

07/01/2011 17:57 hellgunner#46
Hey Siggy, I give support in your quest on making your server and I may have 2 post count but it doesn't take away experience. I have no such knowledge in programming. (cant even make a damned Image Sigg properly -.-) But always find new bugs and glitches everyday, I currently play on a new server (shaiya freedom. And no not advertisement.) and in 2 days have found serious bugs and have helped to improve. When time comes its in Closed beta, I would be honored to be a beta tester. As I'm always on the lurk, I find new servers popping up everywhere, all kinds of forums and sites and from playing these un-named servers Im finding bugs all over the place. Point being (sorry for rambling if i was, 2 hrs of sleep here) I would love to be a beta tester for your server when the time comes.

Side-Note: Post count is low because Im not much of a poster unless I see something that arouses my interest and catches my eye.

#2 Side-Note:I do have a fairly large amount of bugs and glitches I can even list you if you have the time to see it. Be it that the only way I help, no matter to me aslong as there is support on getting this server kickin!
07/01/2011 19:03 SiggyMaker#47
Sweet, thanks. When we get a Admin&get the server up and running, I'll check this thread, my inbox and invite everyone who offered help to help :D Including you.
07/01/2011 19:18 hellgunner#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by SiggyMaker View Post
Sweet, thanks. When we get a Admin&get the server up and running, I'll check this thread, my inbox and invite everyone who offered help to help :D Including you.
Cool great! Can't wait to hear about it's release. And Siggy if you want you can add my skype (if its not too weird and itll be easier for me to tell you about some glitches/bugs.). Ill message you it after you say its coo lol :mofo:
07/04/2011 14:53 SiggyMaker#49
Bump xP
07/04/2011 19:25 SGT-Swagga#50
Ok, first off #BUMP# and secondly hows the progress so far, i dont wana read through everything if anyone is kind enough to pm it to me or explain real quick down here, would be appreciated.
07/04/2011 20:01 SiggyMaker#51
Well a certain Admin I know might help, but not anytime soon (RL trouble), otherwise no luck yet.
07/05/2011 10:38 SpaceCase521#52
Siggy, why not run it on your comp? if you need help with the setup i know a few of us that are willing to help you set it up on your end.

but to host it ourselves, while you pay for everything would kinda be taking advantage of you. would it not?

as far as an EP4/4.5 server goes that i can help with. but right now im having my own issues with the ep 5 server and taking my sweet time fixing it.
07/05/2011 15:19 SiggyMaker#53
I can't, can't keep it running 24/7 and can't risk it being useless for anything else.

I wouldn't pay directly, donations would. It would be a investment at first, and it'd be money well spent (for upgrading, hosting+a extra reward) on a good admin :P
07/05/2011 20:40 les11#54
Can you make me GS?
07/05/2011 21:34 SiggyMaker#55
Reason? :| Unless you're one of the people who messaged me before, you can probably forget it (for now). +We have no server yet, duh.
07/30/2011 15:43 Muinarc#56
Hi Sig, GM Serenity from Celestial here, if you're still looking for GMs ( and or GSs ) I'd be happy to help, unless of course you think me unfit, you played Celestial so you know I'm young but mature and fair and try my best to keep everything balanced and everyone happy, so if you think I would be useful to your staff list then please send me a message and feel free to add my new Skype - muinarc

But if this is kinda dead and the idea is burnt up I understand that you wouldn't, but if you have any plans for the future for a server just give me a shout.
07/31/2011 10:17 Bucky-69#57
i will help you for free i am good with website making and in sql and lots more add me on skype so we can talk or pm me on elite pvers and i could have a ep4 server up for in 3-5hours and if u dont need a admin i dont mind being a gm/gs
04/17/2012 08:19 Pan15[GS]#58
what server is this? i can be ADM here ( was adm alot of times )
04/18/2012 06:00 JohnHeatz#59
This server was never created, at least not that I have ever known about...
04/18/2012 20:54 Hybrid~#60
Thread should be locked...
1. Thread starter is banned.
2. Server wasnt created
3. Server wont be created in the future


:)