Dupe on WZ

05/27/2011 19:18 Beserkerthom#46
and btw u can also see a little bit who a trusted, a lot of senior members here who are crap.

no offence to the ones I like =D
05/27/2011 19:24 P!tch#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beserkerthom View Post
the ones I like =D
hope for you i am one

OR .... ^^ :p



I lolled, some1 wrote somthing like that on forum, in no time his post got edited by moderators lmao
05/27/2011 19:33 <†>Minera<†>#48
I pm'ed him/her only becouse I am curiouse. Stoped playing this game anyway like 4 weeks ago lol if not more...
05/27/2011 19:51 Beserkerthom#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by P!tch View Post
hope for you i am one

OR .... ^^ :p



I lolled, some1 wrote somthing like that on forum, in no time his post got edited by moderators lmao
nah I can't write that? xD
05/27/2011 19:53 Ne(da)#50
Ive known for this dupe for months now its not very practical but it works hope he doesnt give it away to a single person on here cos itll get fixed in a matter of a week or 2 for sure.
Anyways i wouldnt even think about giving it to any1 lets say he gives it to Minera its all well and nice then Minera gives it to 5 ppl 5 ppl give it to 25 ppl
1 guy out of 25 ppl sells it on here prolly and tells it later to every1 lol.
Be smart dont tell anything to any1 tell it to ur friends ingame who uve been playing with for years prolly and quit the game in peace.
05/27/2011 20:29 WTF-imdoinyamom#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by <†>Minera<†> View Post
I pm'ed him/her only becouse I am curiouse. Stoped playing this game anyway like 4 weeks ago lol if not more...
same here, method works, and it will surely destroy the game :p
05/27/2011 20:30 Uplifter#52
I didn´t rly understood it maybe its my own stupidness ;>
05/27/2011 20:36 kbibo#53
Just PM me what you dont understand and Please dont say here PM so much PM got already write a PM, you Can do it too , so if you want it PM me, and I'll give you. And BTW I dont really care about it will destroy the game, maybe will be better and WZ have to sell it,oh its only a good dream :D
05/27/2011 20:37 zeljko86#54
This wasnt english o_O but tnx...
05/27/2011 20:57 kbibo#55
The others understood :/
05/27/2011 20:59 SpeCiiaLKroCha#56
Er hat es mir per PN geschickt, leider kann ich kein Englisch :D
Evtl könnte mir das jemand auf Deutsch übersetzten?

Wäre nett :D

LG
05/27/2011 21:05 csoresz2#57
pm me. ty :)
05/27/2011 21:11 lolzer113#58
works like a charm
05/27/2011 21:11 TeVoxyl#59
pm me,
i just want help you to destroy webzen, nothing more coz i dont play like in a CM
05/27/2011 21:14 KodakOwnz#60
pm would be cool <3