CID proxy could a mod confirm this?

05/21/2008 04:26 flowerpot!#46
Just log in once every 72 hours without proxy to check for new trade partners...

But yeah, I still wouldn't use anything downloaded from here or anywhere... write your own cheats - it's the only guaranteed safe way.
05/21/2008 22:32 ManBoobs#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpot! View Post
Just log in once every 72 hours without proxy to check for new trade partners...

But yeah, I still wouldn't use anything downloaded from here or anywhere... write your own cheats - it's the only guaranteed safe way.
like what did u wrote then? o.o
05/22/2008 03:41 flowerpot!#48
That's for me to know and you to dream about. :)
05/22/2008 07:17 mImI83#49
I think this proxy is not working anymore rite?
05/24/2008 03:50 gottotry#50
and where is the DL ? ^^
11/16/2008 13:37 SOSTA#51
thanks for you
11/16/2008 19:22 _StarScream_#52
how do i uninstall it?!
12/16/2008 20:22 Guerilla#53
Lets say it wasnt "clean", im not saying it is, could it log something i dont type/do in the client?
12/16/2008 20:52 Hiyoal#54
Yea, Of course it could. It just wouldnt pick up on the scan.

Hiyoal
12/17/2008 22:17 MrGenious#55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
Yes it has, there has been discussion on this topic in Level 2.

Being a member, I can confirm that it is safe :D

Hiyoal
lol?
So you are telling me that everytime he releases a new version you all check the new source? My ass :)

My answer is no it is not safe and never will be.
12/18/2008 01:33 Hiyoal#56
omg...Lets not go into this again. I posted that AGES AGO!! And I got flamed for it quite some bit...Do you need to bring it up again or are you going to look through the rest of what people in the underground said?!

Do some research before you accuse me...again of not releasing proper information. I posted this months ago...MONTHS AGO!! -_-

Hiyoal
12/18/2008 01:39 David5646#57
Lol Well Hiyoal You shouldn't of even kept this topic open it was made aloooong time ago and someone brought it it -.-
12/18/2008 01:59 MrGenious#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiyoal View Post
omg...Lets not go into this again. I posted that AGES AGO!! And I got flamed for it quite some bit...Do you need to bring it up again or are you going to look through the rest of what people in the underground said?!

Do some research before you accuse me...again of not releasing proper information. I posted this months ago...MONTHS AGO!! -_-

Hiyoal
Oo right didn't see it was bumped.
12/18/2008 02:08 Guerilla#59
Alright wont use it then
12/18/2008 05:47 Hiyoal#60
#Closed.

Discussion has now ended.

Hiyoal