Exploiting the Japanese servers...

04/01/2011 08:09 AlienGod#46
Okey :d imma gonna DL your client in 4 mins and start :D

Is it easy to lvl ?

EDIT:
Damn dunno what happend, ma PC shut down and now i can't login back in the server :D

@Lat nice dbs
04/01/2011 09:35 ahsanahsan#47
I'm going to try this out, I hope theres no bulkers and atleast here, I'll have a chance at becoming decently good...
04/01/2011 09:37 AlienGod#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsanahsan View Post
I'm going to try this out, I hope theres no bulkers and atleast here, I'll have a chance at becoming decently good...
As far as i saw the only 2 ppl on the 2nd server were me and lat !
Lat showed me all his Dbs :D LoLz
I love that it still has the old jump :D
04/01/2011 09:39 ahsanahsan#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
As far as i saw the only 2 ppl on the 2nd server were me and lat !
Lat showed me all his Dbs :D LoLz
I love that it still has the old jump :D
Can't wait, hopefully I'll been on soon, and zomg old jump ftw..
04/01/2011 09:41 AlienGod#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsanahsan View Post
Can't wait, hopefully I'll been on soon, and zomg old jump ftw..
Its perfect ! Tho looks like a maint that will never end :S
Been off or maybe its on but i can't login for 1-2hours now
EDIT>
WoW i just loged back in !
I only made a new acc
04/01/2011 09:50 ahsanahsan#51
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Its perfect ! Tho looks like a maint that will never end :S
Been off or maybe its on but i can't login for 1-2hours now
Hm, I just got on. btw, happy birthday.
04/01/2011 09:55 AlienGod#52
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahsanahsan View Post
Hm, I just got on. btw, happy birthday.
Thanks

EDIT:
Whisper me on Re†Make

Edit 2:
Is there a lvl bot for this version of CO :D
04/01/2011 15:42 pro4never#53
Gonna work on a super basic proxy for hacking use now.


Question:

Not having done any hacking in oldschool conquer... how do some of these long fixed exploits/hacks work (IE: full map teleporting). I'll throw what I can in my spare time into a super simple proxy for ppl.


Suggestion

Update the damn first post with your client links and stuff.

Also, use a npc.ini from an english client to make them all english (if not always named correctly) :D
04/01/2011 16:59 aowi#54
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Edit 2:
Is there a lvl bot for this version of CO :D
CID Proxy ??
:D
04/01/2011 17:17 pro4never#55
I got bored.


I'll finish blowfish intercept later when I have time.

Note: the errors are just the client disconnecting after finishing with login. Also, yah already replaced the auth response ip. It's all edited/working properly.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/01/2011 19:06 AlienGod#56
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I got bored.


I'll finish blowfish intercept later when I have time.

Note: the errors are just the client disconnecting after finishing with login. Also, yah already replaced the auth response ip. It's all edited/working properly.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Nice job :D

<EDIT>
Dunno why is this ! But it seems that after i log out and when exiting in Offline TG i can't login my char later back !

If anyone knows a good fix tell me :D I don't want to re-make chars like crazy

<EDIT 2>
Don't go on offline TG :D IT doesn't exist !
Thanks Lat for telling me
04/01/2011 20:17 Die Schnittstelle#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGod View Post
Nice job :D

<EDIT>
Dunno why is this ! But it seems that after i log out and when exiting in Offline TG i can't login my char later back !

If anyone knows a good fix tell me :D I don't want to re-make chars like crazy

<EDIT 2>
Don't go on offline TG :D IT doesn't exist !
Thanks Lat for telling me
oh lol gotta recreate my account then :D
04/01/2011 20:33 AlienGod#58
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mio View Post
oh lol gotta recreate my account then :D
Yup yea :D
04/01/2011 22:10 Kiyono#59
lmao
I just realized why I had like 4k ping yesterday, uTorrent was busy doing stuff >_<

//edit I named my char Shiro.
04/01/2011 22:37 AlienGod#60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyono View Post
lmao
I just realized why I had like 4k ping yesterday, uTorrent was busy doing stuff >_<

//edit I named my char Shiro.
Yea ping spikes are a ass-raper on this servers :D