[ProjectIndigo] Multi-Version Proxy (5018-Current patch)

03/29/2011 14:08 OELABOELA#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
project is dead, right?
Not really, im just waiting for Pro4Never to finish the sockets and stuff. So i can get on the packets, and making the bot himself.
04/01/2011 14:20 ß|ade#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Not really, im just waiting for Pro4Never to finish the sockets and stuff. So i can get on the packets, and making the bot himself.
This will be awesome, if it gets finished. I've been for one for the server I am currently playing.

Hope it will get completed soon :handsdown:
04/01/2011 19:59 pro4never#48
Well I'm throwing together a basic proxy to use on the Japanese version of conquer which is still running patch 5060 so.

Oleb should then be able to take the new stuff I'm throwing together to finish up this project.


Basically I never had the time/energy/desire to re-write all the sockets for this project so it was never finished up.

Assuming he loads a few things into my new project it should work just fine once he splits it into version type.


So yah.. project is not dead... it just hit all sorts of delays cause I didn't really wanna re-write the sockets (actually, I never bothered writing the proper outgoing proxy>server sockets)
04/02/2011 02:37 ß|ade#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Well I'm throwing together a basic proxy to use on the Japanese version of conquer which is still running patch 5060 so.

Oleb should then be able to take the new stuff I'm throwing together to finish up this project.


Basically I never had the time/energy/desire to re-write all the sockets for this project so it was never finished up.

Assuming he loads a few things into my new project it should work just fine once he splits it into version type.


So yah.. project is not dead... it just hit all sorts of delays cause I didn't really wanna re-write the sockets (actually, I never bothered writing the proper outgoing proxy>server sockets)
:D I'd just like an aimbot to play around with :mofo:
04/03/2011 20:33 OELABOELA#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by ß|ade View Post
:D I'd just like an aimbot to play around with :mofo:
yes, but when the sockets are done, the real fun stuff begins. I suggest to that we start at the japanese 5060, and work our way up on the packets.
04/04/2011 10:13 ß|ade#51
XD @ Pro & OELA would a small donation help speed the process up XDD
04/04/2011 10:29 wbl0301#52
Pooling of genius ideas anti tq. lol
04/05/2011 06:32 Santa#53
I love how some people are like "Yeah, this will get back at TQ" type crap. Only in one way will it 'harm' tq, and that is if we use the current patch. They could give a shit less about someone using a proxy on a private server...
04/16/2011 15:21 brokenarrow_vip#54
My Spider Sense tells me that there is no hack to be released or will be "VIP"?
04/17/2011 12:38 OELABOELA#55
As im really bad at sockets, and we need the gui implented in the new proxy we have, then yes it will not be finished soon, as i can't do that. I can do the packets part, bot part and such, but sockets arent really my thing tbh.
04/17/2011 21:00 pro4never#56
were you not going to just finish up the [Zero] proxy? It's sockets work just fine and has a much nicer gui setup. All you need to do is add in the variable configuration and copy over the blowfish spoofing code from the old proxy.

You still have access to that dropbox right?
04/18/2011 23:54 OELABOELA#57
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
were you not going to just finish up the [Zero] proxy? It's sockets work just fine and has a much nicer gui setup. All you need to do is add in the variable configuration and copy over the blowfish spoofing code from the old proxy.

You still have access to that dropbox right?
When i change something in the code, and i open the project later, it's disappeared. Isn't it opened in something at yours? It's really weird.
04/19/2011 03:52 brokenarrow_vip#58
press the "Save" Option it always saves
otherwise set up a new windows system, it always solves the problem :D
04/19/2011 05:13 pro4never#59
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
When i change something in the code, and i open the project later, it's disappeared. Isn't it opened in something at yours? It's really weird.
Strange. I do tend to leave visual studio running (generally 5-6 windows open 24/7 but w/e) but I never apply changes if someone else changed it in the mean time

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenarrow_vip View Post
press the "Save" Option it always saves
otherwise set up a new windows system, it always solves the problem :D
Dropbox... IE it's editable on like 5 different machines.
04/19/2011 15:54 OELABOELA#60
Hmm, maybe i did something at my settings, ill speak with you about it on msn.