Download updates manually without using the launcher

10/19/2008 20:43 bobocea#46
answer plz-.-.-.-.-.-
10/19/2008 20:47 -Chrome-#47
Maybe you should take a break -.-

Of course you must download all 4 PARTS.
10/19/2008 20:50 bobocea#48
kk....i like very much CABAL!!!!:D:D:D....and after i downloade then i....????:P:P:P
10/19/2008 20:55 -Chrome-#49
If you don't know what to do with a .rar and .exe file, you are not allowed to be here!
10/20/2008 14:32 bobocea#50
hehe its working...ty
11/10/2008 14:19 movealong#51
thank you i hope it works
11/13/2008 19:18 rodydjaz09#52
I´m no entending... this update downloading in 8 hs. 60 kb/s...Fuck You Mother This!!!;)

Cabal no plain
01/14/2009 22:10 praskovec#53
hmm my updater likes to stop in the middle to and i need update 416 can you please help me :( it downloads good but when it gets about 41-50 % stops wtf? if some1 can give me a link to the update i will be gracefull :)
01/17/2009 00:08 -Chrome-#54
#added the current best patch function for eu
01/19/2009 16:51 conqu3r#55
thnx
01/25/2009 23:00 .Kreative#56
just go push the thanks button o.O
02/16/2009 17:04 chunjodrache#57
At the gm client, must I load every part ?? And I can't the download " all-in-one patch" part2 - WHY?
02/16/2009 17:16 -Chrome-#58
Yes, read the quote.
You need all parts to create the full installer.

The rapidshare links were wrong, I fixed them.
02/17/2009 18:06 chunjodrache#59
hmm,ok thx! I hope it works -.-'' ! I've download the all in one updater and install all parts,but there wasn't a window wich says " the update is finish" or what ever .
Is there a window or does it close it without a finish window???

sry for my english! I live in Germany ^.^
02/17/2009 18:40 -Chrome-#60
You install any cabal eu version, then the all-in-one updater.

It works, if you have done everything right which isnt really hard 0ô