Understanding HWID ban/ shadow bans

04/25/2021 19:03 CheatingCheater#571
Used Cynical's cleaner around when Cold war came out and been good since, just wish I could go back to my main windows user to play the game instead of switching and shit
04/25/2021 22:39 BaconEATA#572
still shadowbanned on warzone, but im able to play cold war since they released it for free this week i decided to try it out. didnt do anything, no spoof nothing.

tomorrow is my 7th day, hopefully i get unflagged. in the meanwhile i can farm xp through cold war tho ezclap
04/25/2021 22:54 0x41^4#573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abuchunky View Post
how long until every account i log in stops being shadowbanned? after being perma banned on my main account
you're extending the shadow ban so, who knows.
the more accounts you login to that get shadow banned = longer the ban.
stop making accounts or play with a spoofer.
04/26/2021 03:27 Abuchunky#574
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
you're extending the shadow ban so, who knows.
the more accounts you login to that get shadow banned = longer the ban.
stop making accounts or play with a spoofer.
thanks :feelsgoodman:
04/26/2021 10:56 JENKlNS#575
ey guys!! it is x22 safe after banwave? or its flagged by activision like eo was? ty
04/26/2021 11:58 Grizz6226#576
I’m just wondering what I’m doing wrong.
So I had a recent perma ban. I have made three accounts since, they get SB and 24h later get perma banned. Am I HWID banned or flagged?

Will I be okay if I use RevoUninstaller and reset my PC, then use infinite for a month?
04/26/2021 12:47 quniix#577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz6226 View Post
I’m just wondering what I’m doing wrong.
So I had a recent perma ban. I have made three accounts since, they get SB and 24h later get perma banned. Am I HWID banned or flagged?

Will I be okay if I use RevoUninstaller and reset my PC, then use infinite for a month?
It's a HWID ban.
04/26/2021 16:28 0x41^4#578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarezein View Post
ey guys!! it is x22 safe after banwave? or its flagged by activision like eo was? ty
It’s safe.
04/26/2021 21:54 Goldfrapp0x0309#579
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
It’s safe.
You're doing battlelog.co and other resellers job for free for us. Thank You! 🙏🙏🙏

The only reason I was with them is they basically "curated" the tools to use.
04/27/2021 07:02 Codbanger88#580
I wish I found this forum earlier. There is some seriously knowledge getting passed around. And you guys who are up to speed with whats going on is awesome.. Thanks so much. I read the thread a fully understood things.

Since now back playing. Oh and BATTLELOG is terrible. Gee GEE

I wish I found this forum earlier. There is some seriously knowledge getting passed around. And you guys who are up to speed with whats going on is awesome.. Thanks so much. I read the thread a fully understood things.

Since now back playing. Oh and BATTLELOG is terrible. Gee GEE

I wish I found this forum earlier. There is some seriously knowledge getting passed around. And you guys who are up to speed with whats going on is awesome.. Thanks so much. I read the thread a fully understood things.

Since now back playing. Oh and BATTLELOG is terrible. Gee GEE
04/27/2021 20:03 Jeesh#581
I got randomly banned on my main MW/Warzone account (25/04/2021), was so raging at first then decided to make an alt account (26/04/2021), which then got shadow banned pretty much right away, today I went onto blizzard launcher to play zombies on CW and bottom left it says account banned, does this mean I am HWID banned?
04/27/2021 20:49 Rainn.#582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeesh View Post
I got randomly banned on my main MW/Warzone account (25/04/2021), was so raging at first then decided to make an alt account (26/04/2021), which then got shadow banned pretty much right away, today I went onto blizzard launcher to play zombies on CW and bottom left it says account banned, does this mean I am HWID banned?
Dude please read the 200 messages before. Your not hwid banned your flagged. Use a spoofer, uninstall the game with revo uninstaller and create new account via vpn (eg. nord vpn) - after that have fun
04/27/2021 23:04 Gestas#583
I have 2 questions:

1) I got banned on my cheat account. My 2nd account where i was not cheating got shadow banned. If i get it right, its not a HWID ban, but just a lets call it HWID "flag" where all other accounts created after will shadow banned for 7-14 days. After these days i will be able to play without a spoofer and if i want to play in these 14 days i need one, right?

2) I managed to unlink the activision account from my bnet account (the account which got shadow banned on) Can i just create a new Activision Account and link it again? I have Cold war on this account and dont want to buy it again.

Thank you very much!
04/28/2021 00:57 Rainn.#584
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gestas View Post
I have 2 questions:

1) I got banned on my cheat account. My 2nd account where i was not cheating got shadow banned. If i get it right, its not a HWID ban, but just a lets call it HWID "flag" where all other accounts created after will shadow banned for 7-14 days. After these days i will be able to play without a spoofer and if i want to play in these 14 days i need one, right?

2) I managed to unlink the activision account from my bnet account (the account which got shadow banned on) Can i just create a new Activision Account and link it again? I have Cold war on this account and dont want to buy it again.

Thank you very much!
1 -> 7-14 days is not correct. Sometimes longer. You can go with 90+ days. For this time use spoofers like Cynical or INFINITE - if you dont know where to buy take a look at the cod section

2. if you are already shadow banned no.

if you have further questions text me
04/28/2021 01:47 0x41^4#585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
1 -> 7-14 days is not correct. Sometimes longer. You can go with 90+ days. For this time use spoofers like Cynical or INFINITE - if you dont know where to buy take a look at the cod section
Shadow bans do last 7-14 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gestas View Post
I have 2 questions:

1) I got banned on my cheat account. My 2nd account where i was not cheating got shadow banned. If i get it right, its not a HWID ban, but just a lets call it HWID "flag" where all other accounts created after will shadow banned for 7-14 days. After these days i will be able to play without a spoofer and if i want to play in these 14 days i need one, right?
You will be able to create new accounts after the 7-14 days, but you can't cheat. You'll need to play with a new account and a spoofer for a month if you want to.

Quote:
2) I managed to unlink the activision account from my bnet account (the account which got shadow banned on) Can i just create a new Activision Account and link it again? I have Cold war on this account and dont want to buy it again.
No you can't. During shadow bans the HWID is flagged, not the account.