Quote:
Originally Posted by OniiChan88
Hi guys, Happy And Lucky New Year,
i would like to set up my own little rappelz server for myself, but a lot of files from this video are missing. Can someone upload them Please? ServerFiles 9.4 Revolution, than the Password hasher RappelzZLibPassword than the compress tool RappelzCompress_v2 and a GM tool he is using GM-tool-V5. With other words please upload everything that is really necessary for, to be able to set up my server. Thank You. And and if you upload the zip or rar with a password than please don't forget to share.
Thank You
|
I just rechecked all links, they are all still up. the only link down is 9.4 server files. I can't provide that sadly, but I'm pretty sure there's reuploads around if you search.
a lot of things you see has alternatives. you don't need the same GM tool, or the md5 hasher. there are plenty other tools to use just check the forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by junproxxx
Can someone reupload the Game Client tools. Please... Thank you very much.
|
which one you're referring to? all links are up except server files not client.