[OpenNos]FagTale - Private Server

11/23/2016 14:21 Einhuhn#571
Quote:
Originally Posted by xauax View Post
So will we all get set to zero with the pvp update or not ?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

W 1.0.4
- Monsters
- Skills
- Battle system(without pvp)
- Groups
- XP - Drop
- Skill bar

W 1.0.5
- FriendList
- Miniland
- Family
- Pet
- Partner

W 1.0.6
- PVP
...

PvP come with W 1.0.6 and not with the next Update.
11/23/2016 16:52 warraptor#572
Okay ....
Jetzt kommt alle mal runter ^^

Am Ende kann man es so doof finden wie man will, dass ein Reset kommen könnte.
Aber wir entscheiden das nicht, Kaddo zahlt den Server, Kaddo entscheidet über dessen verbleib.

Wenn er theoretisch morgen keine Lust mehr hat, kann er den Server dicht machen und keiner kann was dagegen machen.

Ich befürworte einen Reset genauso wenig, aber ich & ihr sitzen da nicht am Hebel :)
11/23/2016 17:57 ゆうじ#573
Currently configuring the new root, prepare for a maintenance.

PLEASE USE fagtale.fancydomain.eu AS THE NEW IP FOR THE OPENNOS LAUNCHER FROM NOW ON!
11/23/2016 18:34 xChosenx#574
Jetzt schon IP wechseln oder wie? oder wann die IP wechseln?
11/23/2016 18:42 Pumba98#575
Quote:
Originally Posted by xChosenx View Post
Jetzt schon IP wechseln oder wie? oder wann die IP wechseln?
Fagtale.fancydomain.eu kannst du jetzt schon im opennos launcher eintragen, dann bekommst du garnicht mit ob sich die ip hinter der Domain ändert. Die Domain wird wohl immer auf die aktuellste ip verweisen
11/23/2016 18:47 2peista#576
Can't log in. Can launch the game and everything when I input my credentials it just freezes then with no error received I have to re-input the credentials.

win 10 x86
i3 skylake
gtx 1060
11/23/2016 18:52 2peista#577
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2peista View Post
Can't log in. Can launch the game and everything when I input my credentials it just freezes then with no error received I have to re-input the credentials.

win 10 x86
i3 skylake
gtx 1060
nvm, did not select German
11/23/2016 19:03 Zyroni#578
Hello together,

have the same problem.. First got information wrong username or pw... than after a few trys got freeze... (with german chosen client on the Opennos launcher..

Any ideas?
11/23/2016 19:04 2peista#579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyroni View Post
Hello together,

have the same problem.. First got information wrong username or pw... than after a few trys got freeze... (with german chosen client on the Opennos launcher..

Any ideas?
Server is offline now. Under maintenance
11/23/2016 19:06 2peista#580
It will last 1-2hs :)
11/23/2016 19:06 Zyroni#581
Thanks for the quick answer.

Will try again later. ;-)
11/23/2016 19:46 ゆうじ#582
Server is up.


Here is the new multiclient aswell.
11/23/2016 19:46 yoyoboss09#583
Umm,I've checked the website, and the server status shows ONLINE. I also checked the prev. posts and Kaddo said that we should change the ip again. I also checked for any new exe file,but there isn't. Since for me openNos launcher isn't working :D I'll wait for Pumba to do some magic :D

Nvm xD Kaddo posted the same moment that I did.
11/23/2016 19:52 ゆうじ#584
That moment when the Gameserver crashes out of nowhere, lul
11/23/2016 20:05 Zuna°#585
New IP?