[Release]BoxyBot PB by fuso98

08/04/2013 01:36 ByteDevil#571
PBDO-Bot is a packet bot. This licence system means you can run multiple bot instances simultaneous. This can be tricky with a pixel bot :D i run your bot in a virtual machine. But sadly in my vm your bot freezing my Chrome if he starts collecting. I think it is the weird click bug reported by another one. Your alternate timings didnt help.
08/04/2013 01:40 Mladen3Gajic#572
reconnection still doesnt work :S
i did the reanme job :D but when it needs to reconnect the non-arrable error apears :S

oh adn btw i think that u should do like original boxy bot
i know GG is hard
so unlimited gg version to be payed
but for us poor people leave atleast oen day in each week of free gg
like it was saturday with original boxy =)
08/04/2013 02:04 ByteDevil#573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mladen3Gajic View Post
but for us poor people leave atleast oen day in each week of free gg
like it was saturday with original boxy =)
Yes and check it by the Windows Clock....on my PC is every day saturday :D:D:D
08/04/2013 03:20 YatoDev#574
Payed like pbdo means like a packet for the bot like 1 year 10 € or somethink like that
08/04/2013 03:21 Requi#575
Quote:
Originally Posted by ByteDevil View Post
Yes and check it by the Windows Clock....on my PC is every day saturday :D:D:D
I would check the time, via a php file.
08/04/2013 09:14 ByteDevil#576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requi View Post
I would check the time, via a php file.
Yeah it was a joke ;)


Yes i think pay 1 time and licence is unlimitted. And Free ID-Change in case of a bann. It is unlikely to get banned but it is possible...even with a Pixelbot.
08/04/2013 09:46 fuso98#577
Normal License: FREE -> 3 hour at day
Premium License: 10 Euro -> all function avaible -> 1 user (of our forum avaible to license)
Gold License: 25 Euro -> all function avaible -> 3 user (of our forum avaible to license)

I'm working on a forum :) with database and all. So you don't have to login with your DO account, but with your forum info, So i can check if there's a license. This is always a free project. But update a bot is not easy.
08/04/2013 11:21 ByteDevil#578
3 hours a day? :( mhhh I gues I get a free licence caused by my glorious suggestions :D :-P
08/04/2013 11:34 patricok#579
I know you are working hard, but 10euro for 1 account? 10euro for 1account of pixel bot? .. for me it's too expensive .. 2, 3 euro, ok, but not 10 ..
08/04/2013 11:37 ByteDevil#580
No 10 Euro is okay if it is unlimitted and free ID change is possible. But you should think about to do it like the original Boxy Bot and sell only the GG feature. Just a suggestion...
08/04/2013 12:20 fuso98#581
to sell GG features, i must to make GG functions. And it is hard to do.
All license are unlimited and no ID. Like PBDO-bot. You can bot all your account. So you don't need to change ID like Ibot or Kbot.
2-3 euros, like palavia? I think that my bot is better than palavia bot. His bot just kill alien in 5-3 a little better. But with the new update i'm sure that my bot will be THE BEST pixelbot of ever for the collection of boxbonus, and when I'll improve better shotback alien in 5-3, it will be the best pixelbot also for palladium collection. I think that 10 euros is good. And you can pay less if you buy a license with a your friends. 25 for 3 license for 3 differts forum account: 25/3=8,30 euros -> and you can bot all account.I think is good. Or not?
08/04/2013 12:23 Mario29#582
good luck for it :cool:
08/04/2013 12:29 patricok#583
if bot be good, work well, shoot aliens, collect palla and boxes without 'being crazy'- i will buy it, but I need to be shure if really is
08/04/2013 12:31 ByteDevil#584
Yeah but you announced to do a GG script or not?

@patricok
What you mean with 'being crazy'?
08/04/2013 12:35 patricok#585
@ByteDevil
I mean something like clicking crazy everywhere and collecting nothing