[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot)

06/07/2013 00:32 mmohut#571
can you collect paladium with citadel?

how to register as a developer?,..
i started and it says developer email and license
i dont know what to do next,... please help
06/07/2013 08:36 palavia#572
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmohut View Post
can you collect paladium with citadel?
I think you can not.

how to register as a developer?,..
i started and it says developer email and license
i dont know what to do next,... please help
Actually you can not to register as developer :D.
Strange that you get this message... Actually not strange, simply erased your old files and re-download the program from the first post.
06/07/2013 13:38 ryn159#573
Worked for 5 minutes then stopped


said it was the late license !! why ??
06/07/2013 16:00 teruru#574
OMG I cant even start the app :) Why? I mean I double click it and doesnt open anything
06/07/2013 17:19 EricGe951#575
try pressing Home so it pops up so you can press done :)
06/07/2013 17:20 teruru#576
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGe951 View Post
try pressing Home so it pops up so you can press done :)
Fu, me bad, thank you :)
06/07/2013 17:52 ts_tomasz#577
I see that you fixed the option of selling:)
I have a new problem. When the ship is attacked by a small alien and does not change the configuration is ok, but when it is attacked by the annihilator ship nicely shoots, change the configuration and flees to the top. Annihilator is destroyed, the ship renews shields and repairs the second configuration, and ... stop. Does not do anything, do not change the configuration to the first and did not return to collect palladium. Still try defend themselves against aliens but does not move. Arrives more aliens and the ship is destroyed. Reviving, selling, pet repairing and tech-center work well.


I think I know where the problem is. This is probably my mistake. Now I have to check it.


So the fault of bad settings, everything works fine :)
06/07/2013 18:39 teruru#578
Is true that you are working to make in work in background?? Then it will be better than OS lol:)
06/07/2013 18:46 ThaGoldenEagle#579
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Is true that you are working to make in work in background?? Then it will be better than OS lol:)
That is true ;) And yes it will be better :D
06/07/2013 20:08 teruru#580
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaGoldenEagle View Post
That is true ;) And yes it will be better :D
Nice :D I know this is a bad question, and you dont have so much free time palavia, but you can say a aprox. time?
06/07/2013 21:04 ts_tomasz#581
Quote:
Originally Posted by palavia View Post
I. What you must have:
1. Fast internet and a good computer because 5-3 is laggy.
2. Operating system Windows7
3. Browser - Google Chrome
If you want, you can add the browser "Comodo Dragon" is based on the Chrome and the bot is working on it. At least for me.
06/07/2013 22:20 DarkorbitExpected#582
2day my account has got hacked, I must start a new account. And it really would help if I had this tool Paid version. But I have no paypal. Maybe someone will say: Just buy a bot, yes I know, I currently use ibot, but a palla helper would be usefull to!
So if someone could miss 1,00 € Paypal, and want to buy it for me, 1000 times thanks.

DarkorbitExpected
06/08/2013 02:32 palavia#583
================================================== ========
New Update

# improve of the revival.
# improve the shooting on aliens.

================================================== ========

Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Is true that you are working to make in work in background?? Then it will be better than OS lol:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teruru View Post
Nice :D I know this is a bad question, and you dont have so much free time palavia, but you can say a aprox. time?
Yes, but my free time is becoming less, so I can not commit to a time. (The good news is that iNk completed his great job for this ;))

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts_tomasz View Post
If you want, you can add the browser "Comodo Dragon" is based on the Chrome and the bot is working on it. At least for me.
It's good to know. Thanks!
06/08/2013 09:02 Bone-marrow#584
Does the bot only auto-sell on chrome? Chrome isn't working on darkorbit for me atm, I am using firefox.
06/08/2013 16:14 palavia#585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone-marrow View Post
Does the bot only auto-sell on chrome? Chrome isn't working on darkorbit for me atm, I am using firefox.
Yes, for now the sell and all other premium features work only on Chrome based browsers.