Private Silkroad Chit-Chat I

01/17/2013 01:28 PortalDark#571
flame much?
could you leave this kind of discussion to PM or outside Epvpers community
01/17/2013 07:16 鳳凰城#572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
I don't know if you're trolling me or you're just plain stupid.

They aren't selfish by saying they're the best, they may be arrogant, but not selfish. What the heck is wrong with you people? Don't you know the meaning of these simple words?
If you just scrolled and clicked on the old page you'll get what I want to type . Beside , I said its rude that ludoworks word is written in this thread over 100 times . and Its kind of advertising in illegal ways.
01/17/2013 08:47 Shifty*#573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
If you just scrolled and clicked on the old page you'll get what I want to type . Beside , I said its rude that ludoworks word is written in this thread over 100 times . and Its kind of advertising in illegal ways.
It's Silkroad chit-chat so if people want to talk about ludoworks, they can talk about it here as much as they want since it's related to silkroad. :) IF you can't understand what I'm trying to tell you, we can say it's as much of advertising as you spam this thread, showing the logo of your gaming network in your signature.
01/17/2013 13:31 Bartic#574
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix 1337 View Post
If you just scrolled and clicked on the old page you'll get what I want to type . Beside , I said its rude that ludoworks word is written in this thread over 100 times . and Its kind of advertising in illegal ways.
I've read every page in this thread and I know what you have written. But it still doesn't change the fact you guys don't know what selfish means.

I'm out of this discussion, I don't want to argue.
01/17/2013 14:00 OutlawNL#575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartic View Post
I don't know if you're trolling me or you're just plain stupid.

They aren't selfish by saying they're the best, they may be arrogant, but not selfish. What the heck is wrong with you people? Don't you know the meaning of these simple words?
:handsdown:
01/17/2013 15:36 HaGsTeR?#576
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty* View Post
It's Silkroad chit-chat so if people want to talk about ludoworks, they can talk about it here as much as they want since it's related to silkroad. :) IF you can't understand what I'm trying to tell you, we can say it's as much of advertising as you spam this thread, showing the logo of your gaming network in your signature.
Well i see the word "ludo/works" every single time i visit this forum, in pretty much every single thread... and im not here that often anymore.
Its advertising and its by purpose for sure.
If ludo/works just showed up in the advertisment section and noone heard about it before there would be no hype about it and it would be nowhere close as popular as it is right now... at least not so quickly
Its a pretty good method of advertising, the whole team simply agreed to mention the word as often as they can everywere and it will show up easily on google and / or in other searches
The word "ludo/works" will just get into peoples mind and they will feel its worth trying because its a "big thing"
Im not saying this is bad, rather that whoever runs that shit is pretty smart! Good luck ludos.
01/17/2013 16:09 Disco Teka#577
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaGsTeR? View Post
Well i see the word "ludo/works" every single time i visit this forum, in pretty much every single thread... and im not here that often anymore.
Its advertising and its by purpose for sure.
If ludo/works just showed up in the advertisment section and noone heard about it before there would be no hype about it and it would be nowhere close as popular as it is right now... at least not so quickly
Its a pretty good method of advertising, the whole team simply agreed to mention the word as often as they can everywere and it will show up easily on google and / or in other searches
The word "ludo/works" will just get into peoples mind and they will feel its worth trying because its a "big thing"
Im not saying this is bad, rather that whoever runs that shit is pretty smart! Good luck ludos.
I don't like it :(
Too overedited. I thought it will be like a normal server which reminds me on the good old times. But unfortunately not.
The alchemy is frustrating me.

Imma wait for a new server now :cool:
01/17/2013 17:00 Sh3ll T34M#578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I don't like it :(
Too overedited. I thought it will be like a normal server which reminds me on the good old times. But unfortunately not.
The alchemy is frustrating me.

Imma wait for a new server now :cool:
(H) do u feel it
01/17/2013 18:57 PortalDark#579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I don't like it :(
Too overedited. I thought it will be like a normal server which reminds me on the good old times. But unfortunately not.
The alchemy is frustrating me.

Imma wait for a new server now :cool:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
today is my day off, and I think ill spend it at Skyrim or TF2
01/17/2013 18:59 鳳凰城#580
Spend your time
Waste your talent
You'll get down
To the epvp branlent " if you know what i mean "
01/17/2013 19:26 Alpro#581
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I don't like it :(
Too overedited. I thought it will be like a normal server which reminds me on the good old times. But unfortunately not.
The alchemy is frustrating me.

Imma wait for a new server now :cool:
Or simply stop playing on any of these servers and the ones which will open from time to time. :p
01/17/2013 21:07 amrosyl#582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
I don't like it :(
Too overedited. I thought it will be like a normal server which reminds me on the good old times. But unfortunately not.
The alchemy is frustrating me.

Imma wait for a new server now :cool:
same here
i didn't find what i was expected.

maybe pvp servers are so much boring those days first day players pimp their items second day players search for a way to get coins to start manipulating with other players that they are "gods" no one will defeat them. the same boring pvp server. and the idea of multicap server was not awesome. it is like merging 4 servers in one.

gonna wait for a 110 cap server PVE like old LSRO times.
01/17/2013 22:03 鳳凰城#583
Quote:
Originally Posted by amrosyl View Post
same here
i didn't find what i was expected.

maybe pvp servers are so much boring those days first day players pimp their items second day players search for a way to get coins to start manipulating with other players that they are "gods" no one will defeat them. the same boring pvp server. and the idea of multicap server was not awesome. it is like merging 4 servers in one.

gonna wait for a 110 cap server PVE like old LSRO times.
Well . lsro is good at the moment .. at least better than turk srewlar + , dimka is the owner so .. prof server .

sadly that my srewlaaaaar yz 130 cap . :p
01/18/2013 11:50 Shifty*#584
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

ty
01/18/2013 11:52 Alpro#585
Yeah there're so many other games which have a lot more potential than sro. :>