[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

12/19/2009 07:58 Xemnas09#5806
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian~ View Post
@ALL GC KR Players In currently done with the 6th and 7th dungeon in xenia.. Im doing the 8th dungeon now.. I will post the file then pls test it..

and tell me if the portals are on the left corner same as the monster..

and other problems..

I'll upload it after I'm done editing with the 8th dungeon

I need GC KR players... pls response


@Xemnas09

there's a corresponding hack for each country... just select the ones you need...


--Edit--

GC KR Updated pls test all xenia dungeon 3 star now

--Edit--

GC BR Updated pls test all xenia dungeon 3 star now
@Brian

I'm using the US GC hack just need a little help on the hacking i got the GG bypass now i just need to play with all MOB die or killed with one hit thats where i'm stuck at still more info on page 579 middle and bottom page :)
12/19/2009 08:30 killman204#5807
hmmmp something very wrong for the other's ~,~
12/19/2009 09:14 igrilkul#5808
Why is the GC BR hack not working?
Nevermind i found my mistake it works
12/19/2009 09:24 Grandchaser0012#5809
the pumaloco server is not working
12/19/2009 09:51 EternalSins#5810
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~DarkAbyys~ View Post
Sir Pls MAke A Cheat ThaT u can Join Other PlaYers In the room so i Can Help THem
Remove the fan_map ONLY if you want to help others.
12/19/2009 10:36 The Necromancer#5811
Finally got to test KR's. So far all of Xenia seems to work fine except Xenia 6th. If I go straight to it once logging in the client shuts down with no error. If I go to another dungeon first, it doesn't do that, however the stage will not load.

Xenia 7th is okay, mainly because of a small detail I should of mentioned. x_x I feel dumb for not mentioning it. There are 2 monsters there that have a way to hurt players immediately after they die. One of them leaves behind a poisonous gas that kills, and its on the portal. Best thing to do is to move most of the portals a bit to the right.

Xenia 8th works perfect.
12/19/2009 11:17 xxjhonxx#5812
wew its to hard to understand ,,,
there's no download ..
12/19/2009 11:27 qj0909#5813
america service has found the extra files in profiles. so what do we do now plz??
12/19/2009 12:41 Brian~#5814
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer View Post
Finally got to test KR's. So far all of Xenia seems to work fine except Xenia 6th. If I go straight to it once logging in the client shuts down with no error. If I go to another dungeon first, it doesn't do that, however the stage will not load.

Xenia 7th is okay, mainly because of a small detail I should of mentioned. x_x I feel dumb for not mentioning it. There are 2 monsters there that have a way to hurt players immediately after they die. One of them leaves behind a poisonous gas that kills, and its on the portal. Best thing to do is to move most of the portals a bit to the right.

Xenia 8th works perfect.

in Xenia 6th I'll check on it maybe I mess up something...

in Xenia 7th can you tell me or show a screenshot of the stage... and press tab so that I can see the location.. thanks..
12/19/2009 13:33 The Necromancer#5815
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian~ View Post

in Xenia 6th I'll check on it maybe I mess up something...

in Xenia 7th can you tell me or show a screenshot of the stage... and press tab so that I can see the location.. thanks..
Here's a screenshot of the first room.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


As you can see, the poison cloud is covering the portal. The red circles are all the rooms that have this.
12/19/2009 13:50 Brian~#5816
ok ill work on it.. its on the ai file..

and about the 6th dungeon i made an error

usually "--" sign means comment... but I only type "-" (negative) which was recognize as a value that's why the dungeon crashes..


--edit---

all xenia bug was fix try 6th and 7th dungeon again now.... thanks
12/19/2009 14:40 AngrySummoner#5817
hey brian when do i put the files in?

if i put it in before i start it just patches them.
12/19/2009 14:49 Brian~#5818
patch your gc 1st
12/19/2009 16:04 Nnajresua#5819
TY PO KUYA! Can i ask how do you get back to normal? Just Askin'! :D






Edit: Browsed through the prev. posts. Just Move Fan Map right?
12/19/2009 16:06 killua1150#5820
How to Hack Client Check Version patch in Thailand GC
Tell me please Sir

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]