I am interested in buying your bot. All i have to ask is if u update it on time. Would hate to pay 9 usd for 2 days of botting. :D [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] send me an email here.
More than half the features don't work but I'd never give the mimic people a penny. Maybe farmer admin will wake up when something new gets released (Gabrola or Trigorio) and most people leave. Its so over when they start relying on TOS "bot is as is" instead of fixing it.Quote:
couple of questions:
can you bot overnight without dcing?
does it auto vip repair?
does it auto open cp boxes?
can it socket talis with crap you pick up?
I'm absolutely fed up with cofarmer, it dcs every 10 minutes even if you're just sitting in market, literally half of the features don't work, it can't even hunt and loot correctly, and the makers release an update like every 2 months.
Simple bot, is SV. :pQuote:
Well, all I really want to do is loot a few bound cps before the shower is over, make a bit of cash, and reincarnate a few times on my accounts. Cofarmer isn't letting me do any of those things that at the moment. I'm not hardcore farming 10 ninjas a day, just want a simple bot.