Attacking MothQuote:
What confis do you guys use for gg ABG
Could I also have your settings for galaxy gate mode. I try with your configs but my ship continue die. It stop fleeing when needs repair that should be some kind of bug or my settings are wrong.. please helpQuote:
Attacking Moth
Flying Heart
Kami Ring
Full speed , Full Laser in drones 1st config
Full speed , Full Shields in Drones 2nd config
On your Kami config you need atleast 1 million shields so that you can finish Gamma Kristallins.
On vps i use Repair when HP 65% and Reload every 30 minutes because its slower.
On my main pc i use repair when hp 35% and 120 min reload.
Also i am using always on both pc and vps the smallest browser window possible that helps little bit too.
Join the vertex discord [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and contact me via messages Jakub#1895 .Quote:
Could I also have your settings for galaxy gate mode. I try with your configs but my ship continue die. It stop fleeing when needs repair that should be some kind of bug or my settings are wrong.. please help
I dont have discordQuote:
Join the vertex discord [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and contact me via messages Jakub#1895 .
For better communication.
In this moment Vertex Tool is injecting by himself. You dont have to inject anything. The video is old. A lot of updates are in motion now. You just have to open correctly.:)Quote:
hi guys.i bought license for vertex tool and i look the tutorial video ,and can,t inject when i start the game.i doo exactly like video but dont work.can somebudy help me?
You need to destroy or pet , then it works again.Quote:
A,B,G PET bug not use kamikaze ???