[RELEASE][GC All Version] Dungeon Hacks

10/14/2009 02:21 zenrol28#556
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenociderX View Post
Hey c'mon I am not the one who's complaining here!! the others!! I just care for the katakumb..!! show me your files on katakumb..!! If I don't have the one then give it to me thanks please add me on YahooMessenger: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].. Thanks..

/> at least be polite when saying something...
10/14/2009 02:22 XenociderX#557
Sorry^^.. Forgive me Guys I didn't mean it... ~^_^~
10/14/2009 02:23 imaybe#558
yea zenrol is right give some respect dude if your so in a hurry then edit it urself
10/14/2009 02:25 janwil340#559
ok..
thanks sir brian and zenrol28..
ok im outta here..

meyroong uhaw sa hack d2 eh..
BTW..
yow brian..
relax..
^_^
he sed hes not the one complaining here..
pero interested xa sa hack..
doesnt make any sense..

so dude relax..
^_^
see yah later guys
10/14/2009 02:26 XenociderX#560
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaybe View Post
yea zenrol is right give some respect dude if your so in a hurry then edit it urself
Is it me?? No I don't need the Script I just need katakumb that's all..!!
10/14/2009 02:26 zenrol28#561
Quote:
Originally Posted by XenociderX View Post
Sorry^^.. Forgive me Guys I didn't mean it... ~^_^~
/> apologize to brian~... especially...
10/14/2009 02:26 XenociderX#562
Quote:
Originally Posted by janwil340 View Post
ok..
thanks sir brian and zenrol28..
ok im outta here..

meyroong uhaw sa hack d2 eh..
BTW..
yow brian..
relax..
^_^
he sed hes not the one complaining here..
pero interested xa sa hack..
doesnt make any sense..

so dude relax..
^_^
see yah later guys
Alam mo hindi ko naman talaga need yun kasi nga need ko lang yung katakumb!!...
10/14/2009 02:28 crims0n#563
thnx thnx thnx ^_^
10/14/2009 02:29 janwil340#564
hey XenociderX..
DUDE WATCH OUT WITH YOUR "INGYY CHINNGYY PINGGY"...you might choke...

even im a newbie here in this section i can rip you!!.. lol
~i hope

dont provoke brian.. or else you might suffer his wrath..

APOLOGIZE DUDE!
10/14/2009 02:30 XenociderX#565
Sorry di ako pwede mag double post baka magkaroon ako ng Infraction^^

Well sorry Brian~

Um, To inform you guys I'm so so so sorry.. I really didn't mean it.. Sorry Brian~

Even if your not Online right now.. xD
10/14/2009 02:32 zenrol28#566
Quote:
Originally Posted by janwil340 View Post
hey XenociderX..
DUDE WATCH OUT WITH YOUR "INGYY CHINNGYY PINGGY"...you might choke...

even im a newbie here in this section i can rip you!!.. lol
~i hope

dont provoke brian.. or else you might suffer his wrath..

APOLOGIZE DUDE!
xD

brian has the right whether he'll share it or not... just be happy on what we have...
10/14/2009 02:34 XenociderX#567
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenrol28 View Post
xD

brian has the right whether he'll share it or not... just be happy on what we have...
Ok, Thanks Brian~ Thanks zenrol and the others... Please forgive me!!..
10/14/2009 02:36 janwil340#568
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenrol28 View Post
xD

brian has the right whether he'll share it or not... just be happy on what we have...
yah right..
:mofo:
10/14/2009 02:37 Brian~#569
stop the flamming and arguing .. it doesnt matter anyway..

I cant upload the katakumb files coz its 400mb

download it here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

its up to you to on how to use it. coz I didnt create Katakumb so I dunno bout the bugs or problems on it.

heres the screenshot as I played Katakumb so that it'll prove that there's no region block...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


end of topic.
10/14/2009 02:41 XenociderX#570
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian~ View Post
stop the flamming and arguing .. it doesnt matter anyway..

I cant upload the katakumb files coz its 400mb

download it here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

its up to you to on how to use it. coz I didnt create Katakumb so I dunno bout the bugs or problems on it.

heres the screenshot as I played Katakumb so that it'll prove that there's no region block...
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


end of topic.
I already downloaded katakumb I patched it I download the Patch De Atualizacao Dia 02.10.09: Download Patch 02.10.09!

What do I need to do so I can play it?