[-Merkava] status and updates

06/17/2013 14:27 death rain#556
K, i'll try that.

Edit:Omg! Thanks a lot! It actually worked this time.
06/17/2013 15:42 SantaKlauss#557
Well, after reinstalling the old 27.4 version it's working again .. :)
06/17/2013 16:12 edoardo1104#558
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
K, i'll try that.

Edit:Omg! Thanks a lot! It actually worked this time.
THAT IS MY JOB
06/17/2013 16:26 Never(*)#559
I need 0,13 euro to a license.. is this a problem? Or let you guys me go? :p
06/17/2013 16:40 edoardo1104#560
7 days license is about 2€
make a license with some days less and u dont need 0.13€
06/17/2013 18:29 amenrip#561
Quote:
Originally Posted by death rain View Post
K, i'll try that.

Edit:Omg! Thanks a lot! It actually worked this time.
When you run as administrator the merkava does the automatic settings...if you need todo that manual it's mean you are not log in as admin..or you didn't do that before
06/17/2013 18:44 Never(*)#562
I got a license with Merkava, and i looked at it, when it change RSB auto, it use littlebit longer time, and i don't see how much the RSB shots do, maybe i am wrong?
06/17/2013 18:51 blahblah9#563
Hey I just bought Merkavabot thinking it was merkava without the bot for 30 days... Is there anyway I can trade it in for merkava without the bot since that was what I was paying for? I didn't want merkava bot :(
06/17/2013 20:23 edoardo1104#564
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
When you run as administrator the merkava does the automatic settings...if you need todo that manual it's mean you are not log in as admin..or you didn't do that before
:facepalm: NOT TRUE

it happened much times: RUN AS ADMIN BUT DOESNT WORK

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblah9 View Post
Hey I just bought Merkavabot thinking it was merkava without the bot for 30 days... Is there anyway I can trade it in for merkava without the bot since that was what I was paying for? I didn't want merkava bot :(

MERKAVA HAVE MERKAVABOT INCLUDED
YOU CANT GET MERKAVA WITHOUT MERKAVABOT
06/17/2013 20:38 amenrip#565
Quote:
Originally Posted by edoardo1104 View Post
MERKAVA HAVE MERKAVABOT INCLUDED
YOU CANT GET MERKAVA WITHOUT MERKAVABOT
if it's included how can you get without?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
you are brilliant
06/17/2013 21:44 edoardo1104#566
Quote:
Originally Posted by amenrip View Post
if it's included how can you get without?
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
you are brilliant
ITS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED TO SAY -.-
LEARN TO READ
06/17/2013 21:51 amenrip#567
This thread will be closed tomorrow for personal reasons. I might considerate to quit selling Merkava and leave the team since there are persons ho not belong to this team.
I say thank you to all our users and please continue to support the Merkava team with your feedback using the contact from Merkava site.
Thank you all 1 more time

#closerequest
06/18/2013 07:15 benkiller47#568
Ho no amenrip :( , it's not good because i love this men :(
06/18/2013 07:27 DarkorbitExpected#569
Quote:
Originally Posted by benkiller47 View Post
Ho no amenrip :( , it's not good because i love this men :(
He still is on epvp, he is UG Leader^^
06/18/2013 09:40 benkiller47#570
Ok very good :cool: :D